Ch 1: Frieza's new warriors in training

Few years later... (Cassa: 8 years old)

I didn't remember when the last time Jeice, a red man, told me that I would be accepted in the army. I cautiously walk down the hall with Jeice and a  saiyan, who was around the same age as me, named Avoca.

"Oi, stay close to the adults kid," Jeice scolded Avoca, who was just about to go into one of the empty training rooms. "Sorry Mr Jeice," the younger girl whispered, and she shyly walked near me.  "Hello, are you new here?" I asked Avoca, my small tail flicking with a sense of curiosity.  "Y-Yes, I got here yesterday," she answered, her brown eyes looking over the walls. "I have been here for a long time, I know where everything is," I whispered, and I added,"I even saw the training room when no one was looking. "

"W-Wow, I wished I was there," Avoca whispered, flicking her tail with shyness. Soon, we arrived at a gathering place in the ship, that Jeice said it was for "young kids like us", and I found several other kids about my age or older. One kid, someone that looked almost like Lord Frieza, stood near another kid with the same appearance, except he was blue. A young girl, possibly a Majin by what I learned from a book, also stood out from the group, standing near several other girls, and to my disappointment, there was very few saiyans around for me to meet. There was a saiyan boy, who had a striking resemblance to someone Lord Frieza mentioned, Kakarot.

The boy had the same spiked hair, except his skin was a darker tone, and he had a mean look in his eyes. " Children, gather around, there will be a meeting soon," one man announced, and all the kids in the room bunched together in one big group. I stood near Avoca and the "Frieza brothers", the two weird lizard kids.

" Today, Lord Frieza will chose who will be in which faction of his army," the man announced. "Most of you will be in a specific faction based off of your skills and your performance in battle, while the rest of you have a faction that Lord Frieza chose for you to be in."

I anxiously listened for my name as the man called us up one by one to gather in our groups based on which faction we were in.  "Avoca, go to the Army group," the man announced, and everyone, including me, were surprised. The shy saiyan walked over to where the assigned group was, and then more kids were called for different groups. "Cassa, go to the Army group, you were chosen for your performance in battle and for your unique power level of 8000." I walked over to Avoca, seeing the surprised faces of the other groups, and I eagerly stood near my best friend. Soon, the lizard kids were left, and they were chosen to be in the army, but all I heard was "because of your father Lord Blitzes, we chosen you two to be proud members of the army."

The older lizard kid, who goes by the name Barthos, walked over with the younger kid clinging to his tail. "You Greenhorns wouldn't make it," Barthos teased. "Oh yea, well we can show you that we can do it!" The majin girl replied.

  We walked to our assigned rooms that we shared with 2 other people, and to my surprise, I shared a room with the majin girl and the younger lizard kid. 

"Aw man I wanted to be with my big brother," the lizard kid whined,sitting near the wall. "Stop they can hear us!" The majin whisper-shouted.

I knew that we would all have tasks assigned to us, except the adults don't mention when. The only thing I could expect was that our tasks would be assigned in a few weeks, except for the new kids.