iiii.

• Dedicated to You know who You are❤

Dear You,

   Do you even remember the day we met? Gosh, that seems so long ago, yet it was this year. Honestly, meeting You was one of the best things that happened this year.

  You caught me in a good mood. I was more than happy to fullfill Your request, and for some odd reason, I desired to be Your friend. We talked, we laughed, and You become one of my favorite people.

  I loved talking to You, I really did. You were so funny, bubbly, and full of energy. I loved it. Honestly, I considered You as one of my best friends. Not just on there.

Our friendship began to bloom. Blossom. It became a beautiful magnolia tree. Even after I left for that time, I really wished we had kept contact. When I returned, I was more than anxious to start talking to You again.

I soon realized I really never knew anything about You.

I wanted to understand You, I wanted to get You.

Not like a lesbian way, but more like in an interest.

I don't know why,

I just wanted to understand.

And that's how it began. You told me about yourself, your family, and every little quirk. I told You mine.

And it was then when I began to understand.

You've been so lovely and pure amazing, I love You my sweety boo!

It's been short, but that's what makes it sweet, no? 

With a goofy grin on her face,

Me