Roc Royal <3 Story- Chapter 21: The truth is revealed

{1 hour later }

Walter; Where's Janiyah? It's time for her to take her medicine to ease the pain.

Roc: She's gone. *flinches with sadness*

NaNa: Calm down babe. Why are you getting your self so sad && worked up over her?

Walter: Gone where? What do you mean gone? && Who the hell are you? O___o *mad && confused*

NaNa: I'm his new girl-

Roc:*interrupts her* NO YOU AREN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE JUST SOMEONE I NEEDED FOR COMFORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY REAL GIRLFRIEND IS SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE HURTING BECAUSE OF ME!

Prince: We're back! =D

Ray: Yeah but Janiyah isn't coming inside she said she'll live on the bus or go home-

Prod: -If you stay out of her life && leabe her alone.

Roc:WHAT?!?! *Yelling* WELL SHE'S KNOWS DAMN WELL THAT THAT AINT FINNA HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! *Yeah right voice*

Ray&&Prod: Oh wow!

Walter:Well I'll be back, Come on Balie! *Calling balenciaga*

Roc: I got an idea but I need your help!

Ray: No! *in his rude voice*

Prod: Nah! *Mean voice*

Prince: Veto!

Walter: Bye. *waks out*

Vince: Walter, Janiyah said she wants to go home.

Ray: He went to go see her.

Roc: I'm sorry NaNa, but you gotta go this isn't right, I don't love you! Sorry! *as if he knew he had to make things right with his baby*

Prod: Keisha can we throw Janiyah a welcome back party?!

Keisha: Sure you guys can.

Roc: Keisha I need your help!=D

Keisha:With what? O___o

Roc: A party.

Keisha: Okay hod up.

*Keisha goes to the kitchen && gets Kenneth && Vince*

[On the bus]

Walter: But you need to understand you were gone. He wasn't suppose to just hurt.

Janiyah: So, Yes he was!

Walter: Well I'm done with this conversation. You aren't leaving so think about it && go get ready to go to practice!

Janiyah: Huh gosh! Okay! +_+, ^_^, -_-, '_'

Walter:Okay, Love you.

Janiyah:*smiles*

Janiyah decides to stay on the bus && get ready.. All of a sudden se hears the door open && close.

Janiyah: Who is it?

Voice: Where are you?

Janiyah: Who are you? *Walking from the back* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you doing here?

*completely surprised!!*