Roc Royal <3 Story- Chapter 26; Its on(Part 2)

Craig;Hey! I'm Craig && you are.... Craig stated as he approached Janiyah anxiously....

Janiyah;Aggrevated && Pissed off! She said without getting her eyes off of the door....

Craig;Oh okay... But If you don't mind me asking but at what??

Janiyah;Veronica Nunez..... The most egotistical chick of this school...

Craig;Oh, Jacob's soon to be ex girlfriend.. Don't worry about her she's just a big jerk who doesn't know anything about true friends... Ignore her... You'll be fine... janiyah giggled at the fact that Craig stole every single word she's ever thought out of her head....

Janiyah;So have you sen Chresanto Raquan?? Janiyah asked curiously...

Craig;I saw Raquan in the ladies locker room && Chresanto was in the main office asking for a transfer... Janiyah's eyes widened at that moment && she just smuthered Craig with a trillion questions.....

Janiyah;Why is he asking for a transfer??? What happened to him??? What's wrong??? why didn't he let me know he wanted to transfer??? Whose ass do I have to kick??? Criag stopped her at that moment.....

Craig;Shawty chill... We're all asking for transfers....

Janiyah;Ohhhh.... But why???

Craig;We have a big comcert coming up && we have to prepare && nobody recognizes us here & when they do we'll get attacked.....

Janiyah;What exactly do you mean???

Craig;Okay remember the famous group Mindless Behavior???

Janiyah;Of course the group Chresanto && Raquan was in...

Craig;Yes... Well Me && Jacob was apart of it && We're doing a coming back tour starting June 26th.....

Janiyah;Oh ok... Wait... You're Prodigy... && Jacob is Princeton.... No wonder you guys look so familiar.......

Right then && there Chresanto, Raquan&& Jacob came outside the door..... Janiyah looked so excited...

Chresanto;Wassup bestie...... How was your day???

Janiyah;Nothing much, &&You? But my day was horrible && it just got worse.....

Chresanto;Ohhh..... Why??? Raquan interrupted

Raquan;Niyah how about afterschool I take you out on a friendly date...

Chresanto;Dude I told you already... Just stop trying....

Raquan;NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Janiyah;Hahaha, Sure.. I'd like the sound of that... plus I don't have any plans for today.... They all started walking home... until they ran into Veronica Nunez.....

Brief Message;I'm going to skip to years later so you could actually see the result of all of this.... But to sum this whole part up.... Raquan NEVER stops trying like he promised... Chresanto && Janiyah are together... Craig && Janiyah are like brother && sister now but Her && jacob don't get along at all.....

http://www.wattpad.com/3476923-who-am-i-chapter-1-who-am-i-info <----- this story is the continuation to this story........