Roc Royal <3 story- Chapter 22: OMG!

Voice: I came

to check on my baby. *hugs Janiyah*

Janiyah: OH. I'm not ya baby but why are you really here?

Voice: Because your mom called me && told me all about your accident && stuff then Walter called && said Roc hurt you.

Janiyah;Oh i'm fine now.

Roc is coming to the bus to talk to Janiyah but as he opens the door he catches Janiyah && Diggy kissing.

Roc: WHAT THE- JANIYAH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?! *Stares heart broken*

Janiyah: What? It's not my fault he kissed me, you didn't even see the whole thing I just tried to push him off because I said that I wasn't like you && I wouldn't stoop low like you did.

Roc: Stop blaming me for moving on when you were gone! *he pleaded*

Janiyah: So that's what you've done? You've moved on? If you have then I can leave this all behind right now! *Walking towards the back*

Roc: NO!!!!! I'm not saying that, I'm saying at that point in time I was told I had to move on beacuse I didn't want to but I kinda had too.

Janiyah: Oh.

Roc: Yes oh *walks behind her and grabbs her waist* Babe listen to me , Please forgive.... I'm sorry, I know we're young && all && most say this is kiddie love but it's not I can't live witout you. you're the light that feeds the sun in my world, how do i breathe without the air that I need, the pulse that keeps me going... I love you! <3 Please forgive me I never meant to hurt you baby please. *starts crying his soul out*

Janiyah:Awwwwwww..................................... Roc get up..... *gets teary eyed* Please don't cry it's okay I forgive you..... I love you too.

Roc: I'll never leave your side trust me. *kisses Janiyah*

Diggy: First off ERPPPP!!!! Second that all bull- we boys say to get what we want. Third Back off my woman.

[Obviously Janiyah &&Roc made up. Diggy left but this is war, he made that clear to Roc. Roc took deja to this beautiful arena && told her she was going to see a concert but insted of it being a concert it was the party keisha planned, MB planned along with the one he had planned all together]

Janiyah: OMG I can't believe you gys did all of this for me! *surprised && hugged the guys all in one*

Keisha: NO problem its out of love. Especially from the guys. They also did a appreciation video for you.

[The video starts to play and within 30 seconds of the video Janiyah was crying because the guys did a group appreciation together]

Roc: Awwwww babe, Are you okay? Do you want us to stop? *holding her in his arms while wiping her tears away*

Janiyah: I'm fine, No i'm okay. *watching the rest of the video*

[Ray goes on stage to give a personal speech for Janiyah]

Ray: May I have yall attention, I'm up here to let yall know how much I appreciate my lovely best friend Janiyah. Janiyah I've known you for as long as I remember, you && I've been two peas in a por every since the womb. I appreciate you, love you, adore you, admire you, && I care for you! Yes we've know each other longer than MB. Don't be shocked.

Roc: Babe you && Roc knew each other forreal?

Janiyah: Yes, We've dated also. But nobody knew about that so keep that between us three okay. *pecks rocs lips*

Roc: Your kisses have always been sweet like candy yams! *Kisses her even more*

Janiyah:Hahahaha get outta here. *blushes*

Roc: I'm serious, Aww is that a blush I see? *Holding her tighter while smiling also*

[Soon after that the party was over Janiyah was exhausted && Tay sat watched Janiyah all night long. Then Roc walked in with nothing much but a towel on]

Tay: Oh wow Roc. *starring at him while blinking*

Roc: Oh I'm so sorry, I-I didn't know you were in here imma just go. *walking back out*

Tay: Nah its cool... *walking towards the door && tries to kiss Roc*

Roc: What the what? BABE!!!!! BABE!!!! GET UP BABE!!!!! *Yelling for Janiyah*

Ray: What in the world!!!!! *big eyed*

Tay: Chill Roc. Janiyah don't need to know about this, it can be our lil secret.

Ray: Oh but guess what!

Tay: What?!

Janiyah: I caught you, Roc told me about you te first time you tried.... Why would you even do something like that to me? I thought we were real close plus I thought you liked PRINCE!!!!!

Tay: Ja-Ja-Janiyah *panicking while chuckling* I-it's not what you think-

Janiyah:*cuts her off* NO! It' s exactly what I think! You have to go, peace out.

Note: Janiyah && Tay astopped speaking to each other for a really long time...... we're gonna skip to 2 1/2 years later/ Things are going great the guys are 17 going on 18 now. Finishing High School and things.

Roc: Somebodies birthday is today!! *smiling hard*

Janiyah: Whose birthday is today?

Prod: Oh my wow, How could you forget?! *walks out sad*

Ray: Its Prod's birthday today.

Janiyah: I know && We gotta do something special so act like you guys don't care or have anything planned.

MB: Okay, gotchu.

{Prod goes to Keisha sad && ask to go to his house to spend time with his family atleast they'll show appreciation}

Keisha: Okay get your stuff packed.

Vince: Keisha I need you to take the guys out while Me, Kenneth, Walter,&& Janiyah...... Yeah.

-Prod's point of view-

How can she forget this important day. Today was the day her && Roc met plus It's MY BDAY!!!! I mean I know she's not with me && she don't definitly have to know or remember but atleast trying to find out would have been good enough.

-End of Point of view-

[Keisha &&MB goes out to hooters for Prod's bday && millions of fans came over for autographs && things Keisha told them Prod wasn't working today so the fans decided to sing Happy Birthday to him]

Prod: Aww thamks. 1-4-3

Ray: I don't get it your birthday isn't today.

Prod: yes it is.

Roc: No it aint.

Prince: Exactly I have the date saved.

[They all look at their phones && then look up at Prods sad && dissappointed face]

Them: Awww man Happy Birthday.

{The guys made this the best bday for him, Prod was so satisfied that he forgot about Janiyah forgetting his bday}