A Tired Day

Pov: McCree
{to let ya guys know, they are young. So they don't have beards or anything yet. Hanzo joined overwatch to let a load off his brothers death. So his still young.}

His darn tootin' strong that's for sure. He gave me a really good bruise. Well I guess I know not to call him short.
I looked down on him again, I was trying to keep in my laugh. So I covered my mouth and let it out. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA" I couldn't stop for a minute till he gave me the death stare. After I was still chuckling.
"...." he walked faster, and ended up next to Zarya. She towered over him like he was a dwarf- maybe because he is. I chuckled.

We walked into this huge building, I guessed this is where we were going to stay. Hanzo followed this guy who welcomed us to the place, same us the others. He led us into a hall, very slim but it was darn pretty.
Later on I realized we had our own bedrooms. Every room looked the same. So it's gonna be a big situation when somebody's gonna mix up another's room. I sighed sitting on my bed with my door closed. I rested my chin on my palm. I was bored, nothin to do. It was late anyway, so I started to undress myself.
I was in my pjs by 11:00 my clothes hung up. My hair scrambled in a mess. I was wearing a white tank top, and in my underwear- which was brown. I was offaly tired. But I didn't want to sleep yet. I sat down and rolled over on my side. I faced the wall, staring at it. The wall was as blain as me.

15 minutes later I was as tired as I was before. I had fell asleep into deep space.
{sorry that was a short chapter XD I had no ideas for this one I'm thinking of requests for other story's..}