The Dark voice lures

Pov: Hanzo

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I thought I would die, but I didn't. The man kicked me over and over to keep me from talking. Jesse didn't say anything. Our hands were tied up good, blind folded. I was tired as fuck. "Sir, I've got two of them." I heard from the right. The air turned cold then. "Great." The dark voice replied. "Get them to the van." The coldness left. I felt two sets of hands lay on my shoulders. Jesse was quiet. But I knew he was ok. We were going to get out.
"Man. Look at this. His tattoo is amazing." He pulls down my selve, then touched my one arm. "Where did you get this done shorty?" I didn't say anything. "Fuck you!" He hit me over the head with his gun. I had enough of getting hit. I stopped and they urged me forwards. I wiggles and I finally spun around. McCree yelled at me "GET HIM!" I got free from their grip. I was blindfolded so I had to use my scenes this time. I know there was three of them. Our weapons were in the van. I ran towards the van, one of them caught my arm. Wiping around my leg, hitting him on his side. He let go. I continued to run. Another came, he cut my shoulder with a short blade. I tried to dodge all the attacks. Finally Jesse came to the rescue, tripping him on his side. Jesse started kicking him over and over "Don' ever touch my partner again!!!" I heard him say. "Enough Jesse." I'd say in command. He stopped breathing heavily. "I'll pick up the knif-ACK!" I dropped to the floor being electrocuted. "Hanzo-?!" He's drop down to. We were both shaking, as a voice lured over me "Don't try anything funny next time." I felt cold hands on my face, pulling the handkerchief off. I seen darkness, like a nightmare. He had a white mask, black clothes. "Who are you?" Id say focusing on the figure. "They call me Reaper.." Reaper rang in my head like a telephone. Jesse was staring at him, his frown made me feel the same. Will we ever go back to overwatch?