Flashback nightmare

{Sorry guys.. the chapter before this got deleten without me known.}{flashback}

I was walking on the sidewalk, the pebbles pathway led me to a huge garden full of beautiful ponds and pink bud trees. The sun was shining good as ever. Another day of convincing my brother to help raise an empire with me. I found him sitting by a pond, fish swimming around. "HANZO!!" He called me, his smiled brighten my expression. He walked over to see what he wanted. "Yes? Genji?" I said as I stopped at his side sitting down. He was pointing at a fish, a orange colored one, floating at the top of the water. "It's sleeping!" I gasped a bit under my breath. "Brother- its dead." I rasped trying not to put no emotion into it. He looked at me with his wandering sad eyes. "Oh-..." He looked back at the lifeless fish. I nodded. "May I ask you... Do you wanna raise an empire?" Turning my head at him, he shrugged. "No... I mean- I don't want to."

Genji and I were still sitting by the pond with the dead fish. "Genji- there's no other way. We could be great together." I tried to convince him.
Genji shook his head "brother I can make my own decisions.. I don't want to." I could fell the tension between us already. "We could be the strongest. The powerful!" I put my hand in his shoulder.
The wind blew then, causing Genji's orange scarf to dance. My hair swayed back, showing the rest in my face. Genji stood up, "I don't want to!" He clutched his hand. "Don't be a fool! This is what our father wanted us to do!" I frowned at him.
His eyes went from green to darker green. "Brother! Don't assume that I want to raise an empire! That's not my dream!" He stormed off angry. I urged on after him.

"That's not his dream... Then what is?"