XXII

(Published 11/29/2016. Make sure you guys comment and vote!!)

"You're not gonna do this to me." -Zena

•••••••••

"UUUUURRRFGGGGGH!" Africa stood on her knees in front of the toilet as she released all of the contents in her stomach.

Ebony held back Africa's long curly hair as she coached her. "Let it out. You'll feel much better afterwards."

She assumed that Africa became sick from the three shots that they took minutes earlier. But in reality, Africa was sick from disgust.

Her mind replayed the scene with Benny's head buried in Lakeisha's pussy. She thought about how Benny should've been hers and only hers but he shared what they shared with another woman. She hated to admit it but Benny was just being a man.

Africa knew that most things were mental with women; and with men, most were visual. She knew that men were stimulated by beautiful things; attractive things. They drooled like babies when seeing a nice set of breast and a fat ass. Whereas women craved love and affection.

Benny didn't love her; she was his trophy. He loved the thought of having and fucking one of the baddest bitches in Harlem. He was like a little proud kid that walked around showing everyone his new toy. And sadly, Africa had mistaken that for love. He played her and she felt like a fool.

"I'm fine." Africa lied. "Let me just wash my hands. I'll be fine." She didn't want to ruin Ebony's night.

"You sure? We can go home if you want to. We don't have to stay."

"That's alright." Africa shook her head. "I'll give you tonight because I don't know if I'll be ok tomorrow." She smiled.

"That's fair." Ebony chuckled.

Africa washed her hands then rinsed her mouth; popping in a mint afterwards.

They walked out of the bathroom then went straight to the dance floor.

I'm more than just an option
(hey, hey, hey)
Refuse to be forgotten
(hey, hey, hey)
I took a chance with my heart
(hey, hey, hey)
And I feel it taking over

I better find your lovin'
I better find your heart...

They both swayed their hips to the beat as if nothing ever happened. Africa sung every word; relating to the new artist, Drake.

Tonight was going to be a night that she remembered. Even if she didn't want to.

"How long we gonna sit here spying and shit like we the Feds." Barney complained.

They hadn't even been in the club for a full thirty minutes and he was already over it.

Killa ignored Barney as he downed his glass of Hennessy, looking over at Kyrie. "You lay eyes on him yet?"

Kyrie shook his head. "Not yet."

"Oh yeh? Well I'll be at the bar hollering at some bitches while you niggas sitting here playing I spy." Barney got up then dismissed himself from the table.

"Why is that nigga here?" Killa asked seriously.

Kyrie chuckled, not answering Killa's question.

"Zena should've sent that nigga Leo instead."

Kyrie mind drifted to Leo and his absence. He promised himself that if he didn't hear from Leo in another week; he would call Shanice to inquire on his whereabouts.