XXVIII

(Published 07/26/2017 . Thank you for sticking with me! Love you guys!)

*Hey I just want to remind you all, the current cast will run across new characters as the story progress so if you don't remember a person or if you don't see them in the cast list then don't be alarmed.*

"Hold on, wait just one second. That's MY bitch! What the fuck does she have to do with you?" -Jimmy

•••••••••••••••

"A gun?!" What part of "probation" don't you understand?" Alonzo stared at her.

"What part of "I will snitch" don't you understand?" Kim stared at him seriously.

"Fuck!" Alonzo hit the steering wheel then rubbed both of his hands down his face. "Hell nah...you gon' have to tell me something because either way you making me risk my freedom."

Kim knew that he was right. The least that she could do was let him know what he was getting himself into. She didn't have time to play games. As a matter of fact; she didn't have much time at all.

"This lady...she works at the rehab center. She's delusional. Matter of fact...the bitch is crazy as hell."

"What the fuck does that have to do with you? Are y'all lesbians or some shit?"

"You're pathetic." Kim rolled her eyes. "Look, either you're going to help me get to where I need to be so that we both can get back on time; or I find a way on my own and you'll never see me again to explain why I never showed back up to the center. Your choice." Kimberly stared at him seriously.

Alonzo's chin hit his chest as he slowly shook his head back and forth. "You gotta be my ex girlfriend, Keisha's cousin or some shit. Because ain't no way this shit is happening to me."

Kim bit her lip to keep from speaking her thoughts. "Like I said...I don't have that much time. Hurry up and decide."

Alonzo turned the car back off then got out immediately.

"FUCK!" His arms hung in defeat as they swung back then forward.

Kim sat in the car shaking her head. "He is so over dramatic."

Alonzo was now calm enough to get back inside the car. "What we doing man?"

Kim smiled. "Gun first."

"Don't tell me that, ma'." Kyrie looked into Africa's eyes and somehow their hurt matched.

Africa nodded in confirmation as her bottom lip quivered.

"Who did that to you?" Kyrie's mind was all over the place right now.

"I haven't spoken his name again...... Not after that. I vow to NEVER speak his name again. I always believed in God because he's always been there for me. But I met the devil that day and now I believe that he exist. God is so powerful because he protected me for as long as he did but why did that happen to me?" Africa's body felt like it was going to shut down as she spoke her truth.

Kyrie stared at her as she begged for answers that he wish he had. She was letting out so much in this moment and it was just too much for her; but Kyrie made her feel safe. She finally let her guard down and with that; came her pain.

"I got you." Kyrie assured. "But understand..that shit fucked me up. I just couldn't understand how somebody could hurt you like that and just leave you. Everything about you was so beautiful and innocent; even when you were half gone from this world."