Chapter 1- New Dude

~few years later, in grade 10~

Allison's POV

Walking into school with my Starbucks in one hand and my binder in the other. As i walk to my locker I find my two besties, Cory and Liz, waiting for me. And in case you were wondering, Cory's gay but I love him.

"Girllll those shoes are C.U.T.E" Of course Cory had to compliment my shoes. As i opened my locker and placed my drink on it so i can have my hands free. "Thanks Corayyy" i smiled. I looked over at Liz and she's been acting odd. Just as i was about to talk to her, she knocks my Starbucks over letting the cold frapp splash all over my white top. "LIZZZ!!!" I screeched while she laughs her butt off along with the popular peeps. "What's wrong? It's just a joke, laugh a little..." She laughed.

I just ran to the bathroom, tears in my eyes. I'm so embarrassed.. You see I'm the "weird nerd" at school, everyone makes fun of me for wearing big glasses and for being smart. Ugh.. whatever. Think positive Alli, think positive...

I walked back out with a fake smile, went up to Liz and just simply said "That was refreshing.." still smiling. Cory caught up to me and with my gym bag. He's a life saver. After changing in to dried clothes, the bell rang and that's when I remembered I didn't do my History homework. This day can't get any better...note to sarcasm.

~at lunch~

Finally, LUNCH!

As I walk to the cafeteria I notice people whispering. What's this all about? Probably the "joke" between Liz and I....

I got to my usual tabel finding Cory on his phone, I'm not surprise. "So what's with everyone and the whispers?" I had to ask, I'm curious!!!..don't judge me... "Oh haven't you heard? There's a new dude! And he's single" Cory winks at me. Oh, new dude...probably some popular idiot who's going to make fun of me aswell... "Ohh there he is!" he says poiting at newbe.

I turned to wherever he was poiting at and, holy mother of taco shells he is FFFIIINNEEE. He also seemed so fimiliar..i know those green eyes from somewhere .....nahh probably just imagining things.

~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So that was chapter one. What do you think so far? Btw Allison is not a total nerd , she's just smart and wheres those cute big glasses. I'll try to post chapter two tomorrow. If it's not up I'm sorry, but I'll try my best. Anyways it's new years eve, I wish y'all a Happy New Year, best wishes and be happy :D

-Unicorn .xx