Prologue

~Prologue~

Allison was just sitting in a playroom at her kindergarten, bored as usual. She would normally be playing with her friend Massie but she was sick leaving the poor 4 year old lonely.

She looked to her left and saw the lonely boy with no friends, just drawing whatever came up to his mind. Little Alli walked over to him and greeted him with a simply yet sweet "Hello" smiling wide. "What's your name?"

"Jordan" the boy said quickly, not taking his eyes off of his drawing.

Alli was confused, <doesn't he like me?> she thought.

"You don't like me do you" Alli finally asked.

"NO, no I do like you. It's just...people think I'm weird and don't want to be around me..."

And from there, they instantly clicked somehow. Shortly after, they were the best of friends and coincidently their moms were best friends since college and Jordan lived right across the street from Allison.

The two got to know a lot more about each other. Jordan was a day older than Allison, her birthday's on June 8th, and Allison has an older brother, Darren, and Jordan's an only child. His dad died with cancer when he was just 3 years old...

After a few years, in the 5th grade, Jordan and his mom moved to the states, (author's note: Did I mention they're canadian? oops sorry.) leaving Allison lonely.

But before he left, he promised Allison he would come and visit.

But he never did...

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

So that's the prologue, what do you guys think? Send me feedback please :)

-Unicorn