Oh My Gods, I'm a Demi-God!

If I was only allowed to say one thing when I woke up this morning is that sand does NOT taste good.

I slowly rose to my feet and spat out a mouth full of sand. I was all right with the water rushing to my face. It kind of re-energizied me but sand is Not good for breakfast if you've been eating weeds and sleeping under the stars for the past 3 years. Why have I been doing that you might ask, well I've been on the Run from the Police and random monsters in Greek Myths.

Yes I've been telling the Truth and no it wasn't easy.I don't know how they find me, they just do. Why have the police been after me? Well I kind of flooded a school. No idea how, just did it.

I looked around for shelter. There was only the clear blue sea and golden sand. The sun was high up in the sky. Obviously mid day but what didn't make sence to me was that I blacked out at sunset. How long was it now since... what day was it? Tuesday.

I looked behind me. There lay a green hill. I decided that I should try and find somebody. What if I was on a deserted island? Hardly possible but could be the case. Was I still in Scotland? I has only been there for 4 days near the coast so I couldn't of gotten far.

As I stalked through the sand my eyes decided that they needed a test. I nearly fell asleep on the spot which didn't make sence. I was usually use to being jet llagged but only in Europe and Asia since i'd never been any where else.

I decided to run. Quickly, one step after the other. Eins Zwei Drei....Eins Zwei Drei...

When I reached the top of the hill I gasped. I was staring at a low valley. Scattered across it were cabins. Ever single one looked diffrent then the last and there was about 30. 12 of the largest cabins made a U shape around a strawberry patch. There was a big blue house about 4 stories high. Not like the one Bear lives in. There was a rock climbing wall sorroinded by...lava and a archery contest was taking place in one corner. Near the far north end was a pine tree and hung to it was a golden fleece? That couldn't Be the real Golden Fleece! Around the Base of the Tree was a..DRAGON!!!??? It wasn't like those Big fire breathing ones, this Dragon was Small

And looked like cords. What was this Place. It was obviously a Summer Camp but what sort? Monster fighting Training?

I suddenly didn't feel tired anymore, more like excited. I ran down the hill to get a better view. What I saw was even more amazing. There where naiads and starys running wild chasing eachother. Near the archery match was a centaur with white stallion legs. Wow! I thought. What an amazing.....

WHAM!!!!!!

I looked at the person who I had just walked into. He didn't look very happy. His shaggy black hair contrasted with his pale fame making him look like a ghost. The boy looked about my age dressed in a orange t shirt that read 'Camp Half-Blood' and black jeans.

"Watch where your going!" he snapped the looked at my face. "You're not from here are you?"

"No and don't snap at me." I snapped back.

"Hypocrite, what's with the accent? Are you Irish it something?"

"What's with your accent... Where am I?" I asked. He looked ate then laughed.

"Your European aren't you? This is America! Long Island, Welcome to Camp half blood."

"Hey! what's with the stupid laugh.. I can't be in America I'd have to float across a ocean to get here! That's pretty stupid, I would've drowned!"

"Realy?" he asked looking satisfied, "I'm Red by the way"

"The names' Serena.. What is this place?"

"Your in Camp Half Blood America. The only way you can get in the borders is to be a child of a god so Serena... You're a Demi god"