The Fate's Command

"Percy?" I asked. "Who's he?" I'm pretty sure that no one heard me because Chiron went of galloping and Red and Zac were following him.

"Peter Johnson? Oh hes back now is he...Annabelle is here to probably.." said Mr D. I turned around and smiled awkwardly then I ran in the direction of Zac and Red.

They ran through the strawberry patch and stopped at the pine tree. A group of about 60 odd kids were there surrounding some one. I couldn't really see, but I knew it was two people.

"Hey guys!! We're back!" said a man's voice.

"People, STOP CROWDING HIM!!!!!!!" yelled a little girl. Her eye's were fierce and she looked like she was going to stab some one. Everyone stepped away from them.

I guessed that Percy was the man. He looked like he was in his 20s with black hair and bright green eyes. On his face, he wore a big smile.

The women who was holding his hand had pretty blonde curls. She looked about the same age a Percy and her eye's were grey but a different shade the Zac's. Maybe calmer,maybe more intelligent, maybe more mature.

"Who's she?" I whispeared to a random kid.

"Annabeth stupid..oh wait your new!" he said in surprise. Then he did something that made me hit him. "ANNABETH! PERCY!!LOOK A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!" he yelled pointing straight at me. All eyes turned to me.

Percy and Annabeth smiled at eachother asif they had done this many times before, they pushed through the crowd. Annabeth had a pale lilac dress. She looked like she had been to a dance.

"Hi!" she said holding out her hand."My names Annabeth, what's your's?" she said confidently. I felt like shrinking or fading on the spot since lots of people were looking at me like I'd committed a terrible crime, stealing Annabeth's and Percy's attention.

"Serena..." I answered strongly. I wasn't going to let a group of kids, most of them taller then be and stronger, bet me down. I'd stand strong.

"The name's Percy." said Percy and he extended his arm just as I shook Annabeth's. I shook his to.

Then he bent over and whispeared in Annabeth's ear.

"Where is she from..her accent.."

"I'm from Scotland!" I replied confidently. He looked shocked.

"How did you hear what I was saying?" he demanded.

"Well for one think, if you're like louder than a foghorn, how couldn't I hear you and second, don't diss my accent!" I snapped. Annabeth looked like she was going to fall on the ground laughing. Percy looked over to her then smiled.

"Sorry..." he said.

"I walked of laughing to myself because just then Chiron had come and started talking to Percy about how he was and if he had killed any monsters lately and aboust some kids called, I dunno- maybe Jason? Hazel...Piper, Leo and Bank..no Frank...

I walked back down and sat under the shade of a tree. For once in my life, I made some one smile. I was happy.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

I looked up and found Zac staring at me looking kind of worried.

"Nothing...I'm just happy..for the first time in my life...I made some one smile!" I said. He smiled back at me.

"Who is Percy anyway?" I asked Zac. Zac looked surprised.

"Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Hero of Camp Half Blood. I heard rumours going around that he might propose to Annabeth. The blonde one. She's a daughter of Athena, and both of them have known each other since they were 12, now there 23.. kind of like childhood friends.." said Zac then he sat down opposite of me.