Chapter 7

*Listen to the song above while reading*

You:Ok...

*1 week later*

Your pov:
I can't believe it. I still haven't went home and 1 week has passed! These last 2 days i've lost yftf ! I now can't feel my left hand and right foot. I breath heavily! I feel like i am diyng.if i died i broke my promise. I wish i could be there with them. I forgive jacob. I forgave everyone everyone thinks i'm dead. The last 2 days i felt someone grabbing me and putting me somewhere cold. I was think when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.
Anonymous: I think it's time for you to return sweetie.

You: Umm ok... Who are you?

Annonymous: i am God .

You:thank you so much.

He grabbed you and said to you to close your eyes he said when you get there you will find your way back to home.

You closed your eyes and after 4 seconds you opened then.

Your pov:
I opened my eyes and all i saw was .......dark nothing else.i moved my right and left hand , then my feet i felt alive again i started digging and digging 'till i saw the light . i got up and saw i was laying at the ground . then i saw my grave and a letter . i read the letter it was saying:
"I am so soo sort i love you you meant my everything and i hurt you for. Someone you didn't love me wish i could make it up for you wish you wmwere here . me and mark have been crying went you passed away. Your funerial happened.
Rest and peace .
I love you.
           -Jacob"

I don't believe it everyone thinks i'm dead. Ohhh shit. I have to go to home ! Wait it's dark i can't see i will just found a close place to go for now and tomorrow i will go home. I found a house. I rang the bell and a weet lady came . i told her if i could stay for the night and she said yes. She fed me. She was soo nice.i slept and then i woke up in the morning . i got up from bed at 8 and then i felt something ringing in my pocket. It was my phone? I had a message from jacob. He said hi o know you are dead but at least i could have something to remind me you.
I tottaly forgot that i supposed to ve dead and noone know it but i read the message. The worst mistake ever!
Text messages:
Jacob💖: wait how you read it? Who gave you y/n's phone?
End of messages .

I didn't reply. I was scared . and hour ago has passed and i was on the road still searching for home. I cried till i saw a park. Wait i know this park.i went there trying to figure out where my home was. I remembered!!! I ran down the street , turned left and there it was! My house! Next to my house iy was jacob's house. I first went to my house a little scared but i knocked the door and then......

Heyy Cuties! I finished this chapter!
The first winner if you wanna be in the story is @MissNeymarZewrite