Chapter 2

After that you went home and studied for school . After 2 hours you finished and you saw the time you put a really nice guifit bring your eye contacts some money and you went to Loren's house.
"Ding Dong" (the bell)
Loren: hey girl! Did you bring anything i told you? Did youvputvoff your braces?
You: Opps ! I forgot about the braces.
Loren: it's ok. Let me close the door and go to the mall ok?
You:ok!!
You two went to the mall and bought a lot dresses like alot dresses and some jeans , cutect shirts and some make-up .
You: Wow ! I never had so much shopping in my life i enjoyed it!
Loren: ok now let's go to my home an pick a cute guifit for you and put on you some make - up!
You: Am ok. You put a crop top and a skirt and some make-up on you and eye contacts.(pic above)⬇

LOren: wow !! You are so beatiful!!!You: thanks all because of you!! After 30 minutesYou:bye loren see you tomorow !*you walk outcof the house to go to yours and saw jacob staring at you with his jaws dropped

You: thanks all because of you!!
After 30 minutes
You:bye loren see you tomorow !
*you walk outcof the house to go to yours and saw jacob staring at you with his jaws dropped. He was checking you out.
Jacob's pov: i was playing basketball with my friends when a gorgeous girl got out of loren's house . i swear i never seen her before. Se might be new. I just got overcto her and smilled.
You:Umm hi.
Jacob:hi..are you new here or something?
You: no . i lived here since forever. And you know me really well(you said mad)
Jacob: really ? Who are you then
You: well i don't know who am i . but i know who are you! My BULLY!
Jacob:no way ! She was ungly and she still is !
You: you 're gonna see me one day , and say to yourself you were wrong!but i won't forgive you!!
Jacob:Who cares just shut up h*e !
You: this is from me(you slap jacob and ran to your house)
*you put off your clothes and took the blade and started cutting. You were mad , hurt and you were cutting so much you accidentaly cut too deep you saw the blood and freaked out . you wanted to call someone, but you just text, you knew you didn't have so much time so you texted a random number:
You(recorded message ):Please helppppppppppp me . then you blacked out.
Jacob pov : i was playing basketball when my phone rang it meant there was a message .I opened the message it was from y/n .Weird !she has to text me 2 years! I opened the message and it was recorded so i heard it.
Message:
Y/n: please helpp me !the something like dropoed maybe her phone.i went to her gouse opened the door and walked upstairs when i got into her room , i saw a lot pictures of us . i missed our friendship . then i saw the bathroom's door opene so i went there.i didn't believe my eyes. Y/m was laying on the floor with blood and a blade .i called the 911 and waited there crying . after 5cminutes they came and picked her to the hospital. I callec loren and told hercshe went on the hospital and waited , i waited with her for a while but then i remembered i supposed to hate y/n and i told loren to not say anything to her about me , and she agreed.
End of jacob's pov.
Loren's pov: i waited there when thy told me that i could see her. She said to me.
Y/n:you were the one who saved me?
Loren:Umm yes.
Y/n:lier (laughing) it wasn't you in the contacts i have saved you loren boo!
Loren: ok it wasn't me but if i tell you don't tell anyone ok?
Y/n: ok
Loren: jacob. He saced you he cried beside you in your room he was criying for you . he told me notcto tell you.
Y/n: omg really? He cares about me ? I'm just a little piece of shit! Why would he care about me?
Loren: i don't know.
*then the doctor came in . Miss your last name it's time for you to leave the hospital.

Next chapter maybe later or tomorrow!