Chapter 10

You: hey Jacob....

Ding......(door bell)

Jacob: i ll open it

You: ohh 👌

The door now is open.

Luna: omggg babe how are you i haven't seen you since like... The sweatshirt music video and oh our date!

((yeah i know what you think now jacobs fans . this is real it was hard for me but i got over it. By the way they broke up, i don't even know ifthey were dating😂)

Back to the story now.

Your pov:

Whattt.
Did
Just
Happend?
Date?
Jacob?
Babe?

That's when i knew my heart was shutterd into a million pieces for the second time but this time harder. Could i ever be able to love someone after that?

That's when something clicked on me. Why do i always forgive?
Why am i good to everyone.
Why am i still alive?

I just sat on the couch trying my best not to cry.wait! I never heard what jacob said after that whatever girls talk! I saw in the over corner of the room jacob and her cuddling. That's it i said to myself! I walked over to my brother Mark .

You: hey marky... I 'm going home i don't feel good.

Mark: oh ok. Do you want me to come with you ?

You: no i will walk.

I opened the door waiting for jacob to say goodnight. Nothing.Nothing at all. He forgot about me after she came .but it's ok. Noone will notice.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1 month later

Your pov

I am ill. Really ill. I am anorexic. I am skinnier than ever. I wear makeup to cover my eyes. I started cutting a day after that jacob forgot about me. I never told mark. He still hasn't notice. In school i wear sweatshirt. And leggings or sweatpants just to hide the fact that i am skinnier than i used to be. Jacob never talked to me after that day. Everything now is set.

The date that i am going to commint suicide : 24 December.

Time: 11:00 am

Where :At the park . how ? I am going to fall from the high cliff.

Just then i cried .

Next morning(i am too lazy)😂

I woke up. It was Saturday so no school. I put a

I thought why not put yltgis one last day

I got downstairs.

Mark: wow lilsis looking good today😏

You: shut up mark😂

I just ate a banana and left it was now 10:55.

I got to the cliff . before i die i send some text messages to mark ,jacob and some of my friends.

Mark's message:

Mark you honestly was the best brother. My best friend . i love you and always live. Never give up. Always keep trying .
Your sister .

Jacob's message:

Hey jacob. It's been a month since you broke my heart and never talked to me after that day. I just hope you are happy now . before i live i want you to know that i loved you with all my heart and always will. Goodbye.
Invisible y/n .

I send them both . i was on the edje of the cliff. I took a deep breath and jumped.

Before i close my eyes i heard someone calling "No y/n"!!!!! I ignored it. Then i heard a boom. That's when i realized i smashed the floor . that's when i knew my eyes would never be able to open again. Now i was happier.

Jacob's pov:
What did i do?

Mark's pov:
Ooh shittttttt my sister is dead! 

Mark: jacob what did you do again? I fucking hate yoy!!!

Jacob: sssorryy.. 

Mark:it's too late now.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey cuties! Didn't see that coming? Well tomorrow last chapter!
And prepare yourselfs for a brand new story!