K

Special chapter :

Fawn hugged her math textbooks tightly against her chest as she braced herself and joined in the human traffic in the hallways where all the students were buzzing around ,gathering their respective books for their next lesson .

As she walked down the hallway, she couldnt help but feel down , as she felt self conscious again .

She looked at the stick figures of the girls and sighed again . In Korea , so long you dont weigh from 40-45 kg , you are already considered fat .

Screw korea and their high standards .

:(

"I must be a whale then . A fat whale ." She sighed again before pushing her way through even further ,soon being knocked down by a hard chest .

Her books were all scattered on the floor and she just stood there , taking a second to realise that there was a boy speaking to her .

"Im so so so sorry ! I'll get the books for you , wait here !" The boy said and hurriedly bent down and gathered all the scattered books that got kicked from one end to another by the students .

"Here ." He smiles at her and she felt star struck .

Standing infront of her was her crush . The boy who got her attention after the little performance he did with his hyungs .

"Tha... thank you ." She smiled sheepishly before getting ahold of her books .

"Its really nice to meet you , Fawn ." He offered his hand and the girl hesitated before reaching our hers , shaking with his .

"You know , you are really pretty . You shouldnt feel so insecure about yourself ." He said and left , leaving her dumbfounded .

Did she tell him about her insecurities or does it show on her face ?

As she placed back her books into the locker , Jungkook ran back and tapped onto her shoulders .

" It is my honour to meet you . " he giggled and ran back to the next classroom .

——
After class , Fawn went up to the highest floor of the school and looked down from the railings .

Pulling out her phone , she decided to take a photo of it and send to Seagull .

"Seagull, where are you?
<sent attached image>

"Seagull, where are you? <sent attached image>

Cr: google

Seen

"In your heart."
Seen

But no one is in my heart now .|

But no one is in m|

But no on|

"But only Jungkook is in my heart though."
Seen

"You'll see."
Seen