Y

Jungkook made sure to go to school earlier than usual as he popped by Fawn's locker , ready to put in more cookies from his dad's store , knowing how much Fawn likes it .

He stumbled upon the note and was shocked after reading it .

"Im so sorry babe , i didnt know ." He quickly wrote back on the same paper as he placed the cookies beside the letter , making sure that she would not miss it at all .

Students started strolling in one by one and he quickly ran to his first class , putting his head on his desk as his mind was all thinking about Fawn .

Once recess started , he knew that Fawn wouldnt eat again.

Hence he ran to the canteen and bought an extra milk carton , carefully placing it in her locker , realizing that the bag of cookies were taken away already.

He smiled , knowing that shes starting to open up to him more and that his messages worked .

With his blue pen , he quickly scribbled down on a paper .

"Meet me here at lunch tomorrow . I'll reveal myself .

— c:3    "

——
After school , Fawn went to her locker and saw the little note and milk carton again .

She finally let out a smile , knowing that she would be finally meeting Seagull the next day.

She cant wait to see him.