Second Salem?

Newt Scamander a young man with handsome features, blonde-ish hair, blue eyes. He was kicked out of Hogwarts for some unknown accident. A Hufflepuff and a huge curiosity for random creatures that seem to be a little misunderstood. He was a very good wizard during his time at Hogwarts but due to being kicked out he decided to work on his studies of beasts and where to find them. His sister Josette, a young girl around the age of 21, long thick hair with black and brown dyed through it. Her eyes a bright magnificent blue, her skin pale like porcelain. She was thin like most men desired, she had wider hips, a larger bust and fuller features. She was a Slytherin when she was in Hogwarts and ended up completing her schooling and went off to help her brother Newt. Now Newt wasn't exactly her brother, she was taken in by the Scamander family when she was little. Her mom was from London and was a great auror but unfortunately she was attacked and killed before she could see Josette walk. Her father was from Maine in the U.S. and met her mother when he was traveling to find some form of work. He ended up being killed when he went back on the road but before he died he had the Scamander's look after her and they took her in, in a heart beat and when she got to the age of 11 things changed all because she was sorted into Slytherin but that never broke the bond she had with Newt. Finally for Katrine, Katrine is younger then Newt and older then Josette. Katrine is a high spirited girl who also knows the right & wrong time to crack a joke. She is short, long brown wavy hair with brown eyes. Her skin kind of tan and isn't flat chested like most of the girls. She also has fairly nice hips and overall an hourglass like shape. The Trio walked along the streets of New York and then Newt stopped and listened in on the protest. Josette also listened in, Meanwhile Katrine was still looking at the shops near the protest and seeing if she could find any shiny things, a homeless man was asleep as the protest continued and the out of the blue some man ran into Newt's suitcase.
"My apologies" Newt said and the guy waved him off.
"No hard feelings" the man grumbled and continued his way into the bank.
"You there" the protester looked at Newt and Josette "Friends. Do you also believe that witches are the reason of all these attacks?" Newt and Josette just looked at each other. Katrine came back and looked at the protester "Whats going on?" Katrine looked at the lady who had a flag with a broken wand beside her as a sign of rebellion against the Wizards.
"Do you three believe that wizards are an abomination to man kind and that we should rise up and fight against them?" The crazy lady who looked like she cut her own hair asked them.
Josette didn't like that, wizards and witches were not abominations and shouldn't be purged. Josette was a natural ball of rage when it came to stuff like this.
"Your joking right?" Josette questions the woman's authority.
"I beg your pardon?" The lady tried to keep a kind smile.
"I'm sorry, I think your the one that's the abomination. Telling people who are afraid of these random attacks what to believe, I'm sorry miss but this is not some sort of 'SECOND SALEM' if you will. I want to enjoy my trip here and your kind of harshing its buzz" Josette growled and Katrine covered her friends mouth.
"Deeply sorry, she just doesn't like the idea of protests and people constantly fighting. How go on with your crazy beliefs and we will go to the bank like we were going to" Katrine smiled and had rushed after Newt who broke from them in the process. Supposedly that little Niffler got out and is now roaming the bank....genius. Josette wasn't done, she was ready to take off that woman's head. Katrine looked at Josette
"you can't just go out of the blue yelling like that, they are going to think your a witch" she whispered and Josette shoved her friend off.
"Katrine the last time I checked, we were wizards and witches" Josette returned aggressively.
Newt had been search for the Niffler and boy did he look like a fool doing so. Josette remained in the corner and some man said that Newt laid an egg and it was now hatching. All three went wide eyed and the man looked confused. Moments later they were down stairs watching the silver egg hatch. Katrine smiled and Josette went further down because she heard a noise.
"Guys come here" she whispered quietly, and there it was. That silly little Niffler.
"I got it!" Katrine shouted and was instantly hushed by Josette . "I got it!" She whisper yelled and unlocked the vault. Josette went in while Newt was putting away the new born creature. Josette closed up some of the opened vaults, meanwhile Katrine and Newt began scolding the Niffler. Newt picked it up and flipped it upside down and began to shake it, Katrine gasped at all the shiny stuff.
"SHINY!!!!" Katrine went to the floor looking at the gems and jewelry as well as the gold bars. She ended up sneaking a few into her bag casually. Then an alarm went off. Newt froze the man who rung the bell and they all apparated.
"I wasn't done looking at all the shiny" Katrine pouted.
"I'm sorry, I didn't feel like being arrested today" Josette huffed.
"Now sir you've seen too much, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to obliviate you now" Newt began and then a second later he got a suit case to the face. Josette was about to chase after the man but she stopped when she saw police. Katrine hugged Newt tight as if he had been stabbed or something.
"Oh my god Newt, can you still see me?!!" Katrine asked and Newt chuckled "Yes, that just stung a bit" Newt groaned softly, Katrine kissed his face and Josette groaned and rolled her eyes.
"Love is dumb" Josette looked at them.
"I don't like him like that!" Katrine yelled and Newt just rubbed the back of his neck and leaned against the wall chuckling.
"Excuse me I'm going to have to interrupt, your in extremely violation of section 3A" a woman interrupted.
"Violation?" Katrine looked at her
"Of what?" Josette raised an eyebrow and Newt grabbed his case.
"I assure you we aren't doing anything wrong" he said and looked at the woman.
"You just performed magic and exposed creatures to a no mag" she said
"Performed?" Katrine raised an eyebrow
"Exposed?" Josette rubbed her temple.
"No mag? I'm sorry I'm sorry. I think your wrong here. We call them muggles. This so called no mag you speak of was just at the wrong place at the wrong time" Newt said.
"Did you obliviate him?" She asked.
Newt was silent, this was obvious to her that he didn't. "I'm definetly going to have to take you in. And we have to find the no mag" she said in huff and they were apparated to the Wizard Congress.

~*~ Yay! Another update!  Hopefully you liked it!, have a good day or night or morning. Lol ~*~