MACUSA

"Josette, you are going to stay here with Mr. Graves to remain under custody until I come back with your brother" Tina said. Josette glanced at Mr. Graves, he glanced back with a friendly smile. Katrine looked at Newt and then Tina.
"If he's going, so am I!" Katrine shouted and held onto Newt as if he was this precious item to have.
"Why does my sister have to stay?" Newt looked at his sister and they exchanged glances amongst everyone.
"So you guys don't go and escape" Tina replied sharply and walked out with Newt and Katrine.
Newt and Josette exchanged one last glance and Katrine looked at Josette winking as if there was some inside joke. When they were out of sight the room was quiet. Josette didn't say much. Percival noticed she was uneasy, he walked over to her and held her face. "I'm not going to hurt you, I assure you that much." He said and smiled softly. Josette looked at him "oh no....it's no that. It's just. My brother has my glasses...I'm blind in my right eye" Josette felt embarrassed. She never told anyone except Katrine. She felt like if she told anyone that she would be seen as weak. She looked and Mr. Graves who smiled softly, she looked at him and he helped her up. "Allow me to help you until they get back. It's the least I could do until they return." He said. She smiled softly and hugged him "Thank you Mr. Graves" she whispered into his ear and kissed his cheek.
"Your welcome Josette and please, call me Percival" he stated and held her for a moment. Something about their chemistry, the chemistry they shared was unlike any others. From second one when they saw each other it seemed like a world changed for both of them. They went calmly to his office and then locked the door behind them. She looked at Percival and leaned on the edge of his desk. "such a strange office." She smiled softly and then got up to look at the display case that was in there. It was a mix of awards, statues, and fancy old books. She was curious about him, Percival smiled at her as she admired the stuff around the room. When she saw him staring she couldn't help but blush.
"Sorry I'm easily fascinated" she walked over to him and fixed his tie.
"It's quite alright Josette." He said and ended up holding her hands. Wizards depending on the type could figure out who they loved and someone they had interests in moments. Josette was that type, she loved the idea of romance and loved finding ways to find her true match. She looked at him and got closer to him, she rested a hand on his face which had light stubble but she thought that was hot. She smiled softly. "I'm sorry, it just feels like I've known you for years. Something about you just makes me feel like nothing else is going on." She knew it was cheesy to say but that's how she felt. Percival snakes an arm around her waist.
"Would it be crazy if I said I felt the same way?"
"Absolutely not Mr. graves"
A pause filled the room, she looked up at him and inches away from one another she was taken off guard by Percival kissing her. It was a soft, romantic , passionate kiss. She was thrown off completely. She wrapped her arms around him as she was leaning against his desk again. She parted from him slowly to catch a breath of air, he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Percival. Your not married are you?" She asked and hoped he would say no.
"I'm not, the only thing I'm married to is my job and I think I need a divorce." He chuckled and she smiled sweetly. She giggled and looked up at him. They were both alone, the love that they needed from one another was emotional but also physical. Josette was always left in the shadows and seen as some freak because she could see out of one eye. She was an introvert in Hogwarts when she went and now coming here to such an interesting place she found someone that was right for her. Percival was just always so devoted to his work he just never had time for romance and when he did have a woman to hold at night, he was never home. Percival didn't want to be that man anymore, he wanted to have someone to come home too. Someone to take out on a date. They two possible love birds looked at each other.
"Go steady with me" they said in unison. They paused once again and they stared into one another's eyes again for a moment, then their lips locked. There was nothing stopping them. He had a charm on the door so no one could come in to bother him. He shoved stuff off the desk and sat Josette on the cleared space. He laid her down over his large calendar and attacked her lips with such romance and passion. It may have only been a mere blink in time for them to meet but they had so much passion for one another it was like they were going steady for months. Percival was a charming man and always wanted to show how much of a romantic he was but making love in an office wasn't exactly the most romantic. Yes they were in the MACUSA building, getting heated and romantic. Josette loosened his tie, Percival peeled off Josette's coat and tossed it to the floor and he also began to unbutton her dress. It only hung by her shoulders and that wasn't enough to keep it up. Josette had Percival's shirt unbuttoned and his vest on the floor along with his coat and scarf. The tie rested on Percival's left shoulder. The only thing left was the bottom half of their clothing and just as that was about to happen there was a knock at the door. The two lovers in heat looked at one another almost apologetically and wide eyed.
"Who is it?" Graves asked, he began scrambling to get his clothes back on and so did Josette.
"It's Katrine, I demand I see that you aren't hurting my Josette! She's literally my sister!" She pounded on the door and after they were partially put together Josette opened the door and yanked her friend in.
"What Josette! I'm fine!" Josette yelled as if she was and about Katrine interrupting.
Katrine looked at Josette and then Percival, oh the look on Katrine's face. "W-Where you two about to do the....thing...and the other thing and the...." She was making awkward hand gestures that was trying to explain sex. Josette went wide eyed and Percival ran a hand through his hair.
"Oh you were!!!!! Oh merlin's beard I'm glad I came. Do you guys know how to do it. I don't know I know Josie is inexperienced"
"KATRINE!" Josette yelled in embarrassment.
"And what ever you do just make sure you tell her what your doing to her if it's anything on the right side, she's blind"
"KATRINE! THATS ENOUGH!" Josette looked at her best friend. Her face was red with embarrassment. This was embarrassing for both sides of the situation. Percival looked at Katrine as if she were mental. "I think I can handle what I do to Josette" he stated confidently. Josette facepalmed and sighed.
Just when she realized how much in love she was with him it got shot down because her best friend out of all people decided to cock block Percival. This was going to be hard to figure out for the sake of intimacy.

~*~ yay! It's an update! So sorry for not updating right away. I got busy and had senior pictures this weekend. oh my god Josette and Percival though. I ship it hard! Lmao. I promise Katrine and Newt will have some screen time too! I'd like to thank a very close friend of mine for being the Katrine in my life XD. Let me know what you guys thought and share this! *