Who am i?

I am as beautiful as a sunset even though I am a specific colour. The colour is passionate and filled with hidden secrets. My body is as prickly as a cactus but that doesn't stop you from giving me to your loved ones.
What am I?
Me again I guess, why is my life so complicated, right as I'm texting,mine and peoples are breaking and I don't know how or if I can fix it. I can't take the anger , I want to hurt something like myself but I made myself a promise no matter how hard It is, I would resist, the urge to cut is there, I won't try to Deny it but I will ignore it. For some reason I can't concentrate and when I do my thoughts aren't pleasant...music is good, a distraction from my head. It would do me no good to have people judge me, especially as they dump their troubles on me, I don't want to be a bad friend, you have to believe that but I can't deal with this. I have my own and now everyone else's, my minds not cable of handling it, it just wants to shut down and I mean shut down. Oh the voice isn't gone and now it's telling me things, like I didn't already know. The walls are up and aren't coming down, no ones getting in, well except one but he doesn't know that or he might but it's impossible for him to react. I accept it even though it kills me , he's my first thought of the day and the last thought at night. The worlds cruel, something it likes to remind me of constantly, why won't it go.. Why me...