Pain

I'm here always here,
Can't hide can't run,
Who do you think you are to
Try and stop me?
I'll make you remember,
What you wish to forget
From the minute you think
To the minute you drink
No matter
how hard you try
You'll have to cry
For nothing will take me away..
I started it today I've done what I've procrastinated over for so long. It's not as bad as people say, I don't do it for attention because I won't tell anyone, I just want to feel alive, pain helps. I'm sorry, so sorry for breaking my promise but it's something I have to do. I don't know how to label it but at school my head raged, it started screaming and I'm sure my eyes glazed over, whilst I was battling the voice. I must remember not to think it will hurt, painful thoughts, that's what they shout. It told me to do this and I did, i don't know if I'll continue but if I do I'll need to be careful so know one knows. My parents won't find out they don't pay enough attention to notice. She's doing it again, she has to know my mind can't take her snide comments behind my back(when she thinks I'm not listening or she simply doesn't care if I am) and in front of me. All I know right now is that I'm breaking, I can't build back up. No one cares, I know my friends do but I doubt they could handle my problems, like an adult could. I don't know where to go..why..why me?