'Bad liar?'

Everyday he looks into my eyes and he calls me out. He points his finger, looks me square into the eyes and calls me a liar. I roll my eyes and convincingly explain that he's simply delusional and that he's 'seeing things.' 

He reminds me that I'm a 'bad liar?' 

Only, I lie very well and so I don't understand where he gets the idea that I'm wearing a mask. Sometimes I just like to live alone, is that wrong? Must something be wrong for me to crave time out?

He's not possessive? I don't think, I mean, I've never seen possessive, I've never had possessive?

'Bad liar?' 

I don't get it, that same phrase just swims circles in my head. 

He confronted a third person today. Rude, but I take no offence. He said that I'm closed up, that I'm scared and that I manage to 'avoid the conversation a lot.'

I don't do that, intentionally at least. I don't mean to purposely start closing up. I just don't like opening myself. Not necessarily because there's some big dark secret hidden in there, mainly because I just don't like talking about myself. I just don't like the attention directed to me in one hit.

It feels forced and unnatural to me.

He says that he wishes to bottle himself up, like I do.

Only, bottling works for me, not for you. It doesn't make me stronger or more capable and it doesn't make you more vulnerable or weaker than myself.

It makes us different variations of human.

'Bad liar?'

I'd never lie to you.