Cutie

Blake's P.O.V

I don't even know what I'm talking about this after party is sucks!!!

Well that was what I thought till I saw "HER", she sure had the sexiest booty!!!

The girl in pink dress all I could think about was that I didn't even realize that I was being a stocker till my assistant shake me! (Her name is Alice btw)

Alice: you ok there Blake?!?

I'm just like "yeyeee I'm cool"

Alice: well if you're really bored I could get you out if here you just needed to show up.

"Yeee well I don't wanna go now" I said as I watched her!!!

Alice: mhhhmmm ok I'm going then

I didn't even respond. And five minutes after she looked at me. she was a little away but I could see she has blue eyes beautiful long black hair! Even tho she looks like a model type she has a nice booty that's even with her chest. And those legs (my weakness definetely!)

I couldn't even believe she looked at me for 2 seconds and I felt like I'm in looovveee! WTF?!?

Couple of minutes later I felt like I've got some guts to talk to the goddess!

I saw she was alone "perfect!"

I walked over to her and...

Blake: hey what's you're name??

Well that's a smooth way to talk to the girl I thought to myself!!!!

Goddess: I'm candice but do I know you like have we met???

Can't believe she didn't know who I was I don't even care!! but may be we had met she looks so much familiar and beautiful from closer!

Blake: do you watch basketball?? I'm Blake Griffin.

We both said my name at the same time! now I remembered who she was a VS model I was in the mall yesterday and I saw her face on the catalogues!!!

Dammnnn a Victoria's Secret model well they sure are like "angels or goddesses"

Candice: oohh I don't really watch basketball but I did saw you're crazy dunk over the car!!!

Blake: ohh woooww and BTW you look so similar to me too?!?

I don't wanna be like awwww you're a VS angel and creep her out!!!

Candice: I'm a model and a VS angel:))

Blake: ohh it's an honor to talk to an angel!!!!

Candice: hahhah thank you

Blake: well you know even tho this is the city of angels I had ever seen one till you.

Candice: oh woww you're really smooth with your words aren't you mr. NBA?!?

I didn't even realize that I'm so tired, I have to go but it was nice to meet you!

Blake: so you're just gonna leave me in here?? without you're phone number?!?

Candice: well ok.

She types her number on my phone, and all I could do was grin

Candice: I don't have my phone with me it's in my friend's purse, so you better text me!

Ohhh I will text you don't worry u thought

Blake: ohh for sure! I'll see ya later!

Candice: see ya!

I couldn't even believe! Getting her number was easy but I had never felt so anxious to talking to any girl!!!

2nd update I hope you guys like it I get into details a lot I guess!!!

But if you like it don't forget to vote and comment, tell me about what you guys think!!!!