You're the one

Candice's P.O.V

When I got home I texted Blake that I got home safe and thank to him again for tonight! I don't know what it is about him but it's like the moment I saw him, he was like the one! He asked me out again to a dinner and I was like ohh sure but deep inside I was jumping 60 ft high!!! We talked about stupid staff today, but tomorrow I wanna talk about important staff! But even though I'm happy now I thought about what will happen when the summer ends and I had to go back to NY!!!

Blake's P.O.V

Man this was a one good night! All the time I thought how pretty and funny she was and how lucky I was the one that was talking to her! I'm gonna take her to Olive Garden in Beverly Hills tomorrow for dinner, I wanna show her that I could be gentleman not just a party boy!!! And u just wanna know her more because she's not like any girl that I've met. All of 'em are interested in me because of my money and fame! She's not like that at all besides the point that she's a really rich model and hates publicity and fame she has an amazing personality!

Man I'm excited for tomorrow!!!

When I was thinking about her I gotta text from how could I say the "bitch from hell!" Her name is Cindy and oh my god she is just a maniac! She comes all the games bugs everybody especially me and DJ because we're single! One time I was very drunk and you know what happened between us. And after that she always been on my ass!!! I just ignored and erase her number.

I went to take a shower and then I went to bed thinking how great everything was turning out for me this summer!

Next Day

Blake's P.O.V

I got up late and send a "good morning" text to Candice. She responded immediately by saying that I was lazy!!! We texted about random things then I wanted her home address because I was going to take her out tonight. And then I realized how close our houses were, and that's when I got surprised because I'd never saw her before! we texted till she said that she had to take a shower and get ready for tonight, I'm excited!!!! I called some of my friends and we just hang out till 5 pm. They were all telling me how hot she was and all I could say was "she's mine!" I went to my closet and wore a simple white shirt, my black jeans red jacket and my matching Jordan's. I wanna keep it casual on the first date!

I got out of my house at 7 pm to pick Candice from her place. When I texted her that I arrived she was out of house in like seconds looking gorgeous as she can again! She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, Chanel tee shirt, a black jeweled blazer and a pair off black spiked heels. She was pretty quiet till we arrived at Olive Garden I feel like she's a bit shy. After we ordered our food she started off our conversation 

Candice:I gotta say I do love me some Olive Garden!

Blake:Hahaha me too! Gotta take my favorite girl to my favorite place right?

Candice:Favorite ha? I like that!

Blake:Well I gotta tell you you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!                                                          After I said that i could see she was blushing! She is soo cute!

Candice:Well thank you Mr.Smooth-talking Griffin! Hahahha

Blake:you're welcome!!!

After our food arrived we ate and talked more about each other. And afterwards I dropped her to home. And when we were on front of her door she thanked me again for the date and yesterday. And i just couldn't take it anymore and kissed her!

Candice's P.O.V

When we were on front of my house i thanked him again for everything then I realized he was leaning closer to me and so did I, there was only inches between us and he then he kissed me! It didnt took me a while to respond to his kiss. I gotta give it to him his a one good kisser! I didn't even know what was happening but i wrapped my arms around his neck to deepened the kiss and ran my hand through his hair, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and somewhat pulled me colser. Once we pulled back we just looked into each others eyes and come back to our senses! 

Blake:Well I should go.

Candice:umm yeah thanks again for everything again I'll se you later!                                                            OMG he fucking kissed me! After he left and I got into my house i screamed out of nowhere! I can;t belive how this man makes me feel! I feel like a high school girl who just asked to prom from the hottest guy in school!  I can't even think how perfect he is! His smart, hot, cute and oh yeah his fucking hilarious!!! I feel like I'm falling for him and for the first time I'm not scared!

Soooo i know what y'all thinking of me WTF is wrong with you by updating now i can't make excuses but i'm back and i will try to post everyday on this summer!!! Thank you for reding and don't forget to vote!!:D