Relationship

Candice's P.O.V

When he asked me to be his girlfriend I couldn't even talk I say I.... ugghhh I'm so stupid! Then he looked so upset and I felt terrible! The thing is he is fucking perfect! after he did this amazing speech I was like frozen!

Candice: Blake I..... I would love to be you're girlfriend I don't know what came over me I was just like speechless after that amazing speech!...

I was talking so fast that I didn't even realized he was kissing me!!! After we broke apart he said

Blake: You were talking too much and way too fast this is the only way I thought to shut you up.;)

Candice: I'm good with that!

Blake: I meant what I said Candice. I never felt anything more real or strong towards a girl before! And I know what my reputation is! But I swear I'm not gonna hurt you you're my baby now!

Ohhh my dear god! I think I'm having small heart attacks right now!

Candice: I believe you Blake if I didn't then I wouldn't wanna be your girlfriend!

SKIPPING TO NEXT COUPLE WEEKS

I'm at Blake's house sitting on couch while I was talking to my mom like everyday.

Candice: Well like I said mom he is like the one I think I'm in love with him!

Monica(aka mom):well sweetie I really am curious about this man of yours!

Candice: it's too early to meet with parents mom! maybe in like next month or something!

Monica:fine I didn't even said anything! I'm really happy for you!

When I was talking to her Blake came behind me out of nowhere and started to kiss my neck. I was almost gonna moan in the damn phone! ohhh this boy!

Candice: blake can you.... not! Stop it!

Blake: I'm not doing anything what are you talking about?

When he got to my weak part right under my ear I can't help the moan that escaped my lips on to the phone!

Monica:sweetie are you ok? what was that

Candice:....uggghhh mom can I call you later? Ok I'll call you later tonight again bye love ya!

I turn around and just as I was about to give my bitchy face to him he starts to kiss me! Uugghhhh this is something I'm ever gonna be used to! He just drives me crazy! Just as I was thinking I also realized his hand was going towards my butt, and when he squeezed it I can't help a light moan escapes my lips while we still kiss. he turns me around and now I'm straddling him. And while we still kiss I put my right hand on his neck pulling him closer if that's possible! And I put my left hand on the hem of his shirt. BTW if you didn't know we still didn't had sex! I know both of us didn't want to rush into things especially me I only had 2 serious boyfriends and there was only one time I had a one night stand and yes I still feel used and terrible but I was drunk and that guy was veerrrryyy hot! Obviously not hotter than my boyfriend!!! When I'm thinking all of this we're still kissing and when he slides his left hand in my shirt to grab my boobs I stop immediately not because I didn't like it but because I wasn't wearing a bra today and... well he caressed my bare breasts. When I stop kissing and hop off of his lap he looks at me concerned.

Blake: Baby I didn't meant to go that far...

Before he could say another thing I shut him up by kissing him, and when I broke the kiss I say

Candice: No it wasn't that Blake I just want our first time to be really special and memorable!

Blake: uuhhhh.. you know everything I do is very special and memorable with you right? I'm fine and happy as long as you're happy! It doesn't matter if you don't want to rush things I'm fine with that and actually I'm happy, because you don't know all the girls that throw themselves to everybody, for sex and to fuck! I'm happy to wait for you for the rest of my life you're my girl and I respect you!

Ohhhh sweet Jesus he just..... I can't even find words of how I feel right now! OMG!!!

Candice: wooww Blake thank you! It really means a lot for me to hear something like that from you! Thank you so much baby! Also I'm really hungry and lazy so can we please order some KFC??

Blake: I would be more then happy to do that! Princess!

After Blake ordered some food we ate like we were starving for days! After we were finished eating and cleaning we started to watch movies. And before I even know it I fell asleep on Blake's chest.

Blake's P.O.V

This is like from a movie of something! My girlfriend falling asleep when we were watching movies and everything is just perfect! She's so beautiful I can't even think about being separate from her! This season is going to be hard! just as I was falling asleep too I wanted to check my phone and I regret it afterwards! Almost like all of my friends my brother and manager called me, text me and mailed me a link of a TMZ video. The video started with a picture me and Candice when we were getting out of a restaurant hand in hand.

IN THE VIDEO

Harvey: soo what did we got this weekend

1st guy: well Blake Griffin and Candice Elba was seen together when they were getting out of a restaurant hand in hand!

Harvey: What!.... wait...what?!? The Victoria's Secret's Candice? No way I knew they were seen together but I thought it wasn't like a relationship hand in hand well that's too much we never got Blake Griffin hand in hand with any girl before!

2nd guy: I mean she is hot!!!! I would sure do what ever she likes me to if I could walk with her.... hold her hand or somewhere else.. hahahhahah

I just closed the video after that I was sooo MAD! Not because they found out about us but because the way that they're talking about my GIRL! Also we didn't even talked to our parents about each other that much! Alchemy I look at Candice I don't even care about the video they were gonna find out anyways soon or later! I try to not to bug myself with these thoughts! I shut the TV off and I take Candice to my bed I don't wanna wake her up so I carry her and after I check the house and turn off the lights I take my shirt off and get in the bed with her. She hugs me immediately while I was falling into a deep sleep!

So I wanted to write rated r things in maybe next or after that chapter and I was wondering of you guys are ok with those kinds of things! So please don't be afraid to tell me again what you think about it and vote for the chapter!

I love y'all!!! 😁😘