Thx to Green Lantern

Candice's P.O.V

I was pretty happy that I was in LA even though I was born in France Paris as a Parisian model people thinks that I grew up in there and I'm always like "helloooo Beverly Hills accent!!!" but ammm yeah anyways I grew up in LA.

I'm in this boring after party for the movie Green Lantern and I would be like dead if I didn't had my best friends Alicia, iggy, and john!!! I was talking about how bored I was for coming here that till I've seen this beautiful face! he was looking familiar but I just couldn't know it! He was very tall brownish ginger hair and really stylish. When I looked at him in the eyes he looked at me in the eyes too it was this electrifying thing! I told Alicia about him and she was like "gurrrl he is HOT!!!" I'm like "hell yeeee!!" After couple of minutes I saw he was coming here and Alicia just disappeared in seconds and I was just alone. That till he started talking to me!

He said "hey what's your name?" and I said "my name is Candice but you seem so familiar do I know you from somewhere??" and he said "do you watch basketball? I'm Blake Griffin!" we both said his name at the same time. then I remembered that I've watched his dunk over the car on tv!!! And then we started talking he realized me too thanks to all the VS commercials!!!

Tell me what you guys thinking!!!

Like I said this is my first fanfiction

BO HATE NO JUDGE;)))