Foreal?!

Ray's P.O.V

The boys and me were walking in the parking lot going 2 keshia's car on the other side,when i saw Air sitting on the back of a lexas and a girl leening next 2 her,n Tool n some girl kissing.Prince:i thought Air n Tool wer-Me:their not!*i yelled with a crack in my voice*their brother and sister...Prod:Realy?!?Me:go ask her yourselfs..*i looked at Air while she was laughing*Roc:ok lets go over!*pulling us over to Air*(plain old Roc,always trying to help)

Diona's P.O.V I was standing next to Air by Tool's car.Air:look!*looks at 4 boy walking over*Me:why r they coming?!*i looked away*Air:wats wrong?its just Rayray and them?Me:um are you forgeting their Mb,one of the must hottest boy group in the world.Air:oh yeah,forgot!*they walk up*Roc:hay*smiles,i turn around to see princeton grinning at me ,i blushed*Air:hay guys,so um hows your first day?(I can tell Air's trying to make small talk)*Air smiled n jumped off the car*Roc:its great i guess,the girls finally calmed down a bit!Ray:*does a cute well-it-happens-smile that makes Air giggle*(Wow of being Air's friend for 2 years thats like the 3 time a boy made her ACTULLY giggle)

Air's P.O.V

Ray:we should hang out some time.Me:yeah!you guys up for icecream?Prince:right now?Me:yeah.Roc:um we realy can't we have to do a concert later.Ray:how bout 2morrow we can go to the park?Tool:no can do,Air has to do some mother,daugter time.(Leave it to mom to ruin a day)Me:-_-I hate that!Tool:well you not getting out of it.*Poked my face*(i hate when hes right)Air:How bout wensday?Diona:But were going to the movies wensday...Air:They can go with if they want.Diona:i dont think their like the movie.Prod:wat movie?Air:Twilight...Roc:here we go....-_- Roc,Prod&Prince:5...4...3...2...1...Ray:Omg!!!I love that movie!Air:Realy!?!Prod:He loooovvveees it!*mocking rayray*Roc:he and willow went to every premeire together!(WILLOW!?!)Me:willow?witch willow?*trying not to sound mean or annoyed*Ray:*said realy quiet*Smith...