your back???

Air'sP.O.V me:Rayray you-*ray covered my mouth with his hand*Ray:be quiet u dont want any of the other girls to scream.*i uncovered my mouth*me:wat r u talking bout?ray:im rayray from mindless behavior???(is that wat rayray n the others been doing all dis time in a group?)me:wat do u do?Ray:foreal???u never heard of us?we dance n sing?*i shook my head no*me:well do u remember me,Airah?Ray:during tours i remember a lot of girls names but never heard that 1!me:i wasnt at your concerts!i was your best friend...*rayray looked at me with his ''wtf'' face*Ray:i dont think thats right?*i sighed n sat back in my chair*

Ray's P.O.V Air is a gorgous girl but 4 some reason she says she knows me....a lot of girls no me!wat if shes just a the fans?wat if she dosent like me for who i am....but for wat i do?*i tapped Air on the shoulder*Air:yeah?*she turned 2 me with her baby blue eyes wide open*me:uh...um..Air:yes?*she sat up n faced me n looked directly in my eyes*i couldnt help but stare at her.Air:um Ray you were going 2 tell me something?Me:oh,never mind,its nothing..*i put my head on the table me n Air shared*i couldnt ask her a simple question...can u show me 2 the bathroom...i feel like a coward!

Prince's P.O.V (After School)i was walking to find my way 2 the gym,the hallways were super quiet then this morning i giggled queitly to myself thinking wat happen in the morning...hallways were packed me n rayray ran into the bathroom hiding from the girls,prod n roc beening chased to their class,i was sighed n bopped into this cute girl,she had light brown eyes,wearing a striped shirt with long black sleeves under it,she had a short skirt with long dark blue socks on.Me:im sorry...i wasnt watching were i was going...Diona:its ok,hi my names Diona!*i helped her up n she smiled n looked down at her shoes*Me:my nam-Diona:i no your name cause your...Princeton*she looked up at me n blushed,i grined at her*

How was dis part?theres more coming soon!