Later MFWAMOMBC!

Air's P.O.V

(Still...wat TF is rayray doing with my hair?!?!?!)Me:ray...watchu doing?Ray:*STILL talking to willow*...Bye bye willow...thanks!*hangs up and puts MY fone in my hand*Ray:Laterz!MFWAMOMBC!*i stand there lifeless(WTF!?!?!),while he walks off*Roc:Bro!Where you going?!?!*every1 watching silently,while ray turns around and walks back*Ray:come on,you guys coming?Prod:O...k?...*whispers*wier...Roc:*Follows Ray*Ok!Air,Diona i guess will see you 2morrow at school!*i didn't nod or anything,i just stood there and watch rayray leave*(and wat the hell is MFWAMOMBC!?!?)Diona:Bye...Prince:Bye Diona!*goes with them,they leave*Diona:and thats why i don't date boys with braids... Me:DIONA!*i looked at her*Diona:wat?you can have him!*i laughed*(Diona always saying something)

Ray's P.O.V

*In Keshia's car*

Roc:there is something fucking wrong with ray!Me:wat?i don't see anything wrong?Prod:Anyway wat were you and willow talking bout?*giving me a dirty grin*Ray:Oh!willow kind of told me how to make Air my girl.Prince:Like wat?*looking intrested*Me:like Air loves skating,Shes nervous when she plays with her bracelet on her left arm.Prod:Bro it sound to e that your trying to stalk her!Keshia:Stalk who?*looks back at us from the mirror*Me:No one you mis heared!um we said...we need to TALK to you!Keshia:Bout wat?Roc:about uh um...*gives me his make-up-something-quick-look*(Oh shit wat to do!?!?!)Me:Uh well we um...Prince:We were talking and on wanted to no wat was for dinner?*gives keshia a face ass smile*Keshai:Were going out to eat.Me:K...Roc:so...ray wat does MFBW or wat ever you siad mean?Me:MFWAMOMBC?Prod:-_-nuh!the OCTOYSB!Me:i didn't say that one...Prod:i no!it means Of Course That One You Stupid Bitch!Me:ohhhh!it means My Future Wife And Mother Of My Beautifuly Child!cause you no im gonna have her!Prince:Me and Diona!i got to say shes hot as fuck!keshia:Wat you say boy!?!?!?Prince:i said hes not as fun!Keshia:thats wat i thought!