Huge Fail

Air's P.O.V

Diona:Your not thing wat im thinking Air,please say no!Tool:i also got the feeling i no to...Air:(i can't talk im frozen in my tracks.Rayray went to a premiere willow)Air:It can't be,theres thousands of willow smiths!Roc:oh,were talking bout willow,jaden smiths sister,you no will smiths daugter,the girl that sings♪im the fire ball of the party!♪Me:-___-Thank you for clearing that for me roc!*gives him a little death stare*Roc:your welcome!*gives an innocnt Fuck-you-and-have-a-nice-day-smile*Prod:wats wrong with that anyway?its just a small date they had.Roc:its not like he did anything with her.Tay:um isen't she you-Tool:yep,she sure is,baby!Prince:i just noticed...who is she?*looks confused and points to tay*Tay:oh im tayia aka tay im tools gf.Roc:cool!Me:wait i moment i have someone to call.*takes my fone out my back pocket,dials a number*

Fone Conv.

Me:aye yo jay jay!Jay:Air?Me:yeah its me little bro*Roc in the background:yo who you talkin to?*Jay:Aye,Wat up cuzin!Me:can i talk to willow?(Author Note:If you haven't figured out right now...WILLOWS AIR's CUZIN!!!....and jay=jaden smith...that will be all back with the story)

Willow:Hello?Me:Willow!can you talk to someone real quick?Willow:sure...

End fone conv.

Me:ray,here*i throw him my fone,he cot it and fumbled with it*Ray:who is it?Me:my lil cuzin.Ray:why would i want to talk to your cuzin?Me:just talk to her!Ray:Ok!...*talking n the fone*hello?...willow!?!....your cuzins Air....no i don't!.....prove it! Me:rayray...?wat are you guys talking bo-Ray:Shhhh!your being rude*talking in the fone agian*...*looks at me and smiles*she kind of is.....a scale 1-10?...*scans me*i give her a 72..wat?..where is it?...*comes super closer to me*ohhh!*moves my hair from behind my ear*(Wat the Hell is he going to do!?!)...Hold up willow..*puts the fone down on the car*Prince:wat the fuck r you doing ray?Ray:Shut up..*takes my hair out a ponytail,brings my bangs over my face,*Ray:Willow was right:)