DOLLFACE : Ayato x reader (lemon)

I AM SORRY IF  Ayato IS OUT OF CHARACTER AT SOME POINT.....Actually i'm not its my story anything goes. oh btw this lemon will happen in his house. Yes HIS HOUSE .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~noodles~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I woke up realizing the most annoying shit.....

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh I have to visit ayato" I groaned loudly my mom overheard me then came in my room. "y/n ,what's wrong " her soft eyes peering  at me while her hand rested on the door knob.. For an old lady she actually looked young, but that couldve been due to how unproblematic and kind she was. I turned to her kinda shocked she came in "oh- my apologies  for being loud, it nothing mom I just have to visit this annoying boy whos been sick for a bit". My mother gaze kept to my sight while she leaned a bit . " Oh, okay them Ill make soup so you can bring it to him" her gentle eyes wandered to mine. I nodded in response as i rubbed my eyes  "thank you- he'd appreciate it and mom..." she turned back around facing me as she was about to leave "Yes hon?". "Thank you...for letting me stay here and letting me go to school". Her smiled stayed while she gave a simple nod that kinda meant "no problem" after she Left i quietly groaned in annoyance fas I got up and went to take a shower. After I took a shower I wore (something like this).

After I kept my hair down, I went to kitchen where my mother was cooking a soup

After I kept my hair down, I went to kitchen where my mother was cooking a soup....Which I was guessing for ayato. She put it in a container and handed it to me. I grabbed it "thanks" and put it in my bag. she kissed my forehead then shooed me off.

AYATO'S PLACES.  Y/n P.O.V

As I walked to  ayato I looked at myself in my phone - surprisingly I looked good.
I rolled my eyes and smiled to myself and I then started to run. After I arrived at ayato's home. I unlocked the door with my spare key only to see ayato on his couch sleeping. I smiles and pulled out my water bottle. I slowly walked up to his sleeping body,opened the water and poured the clear beverage on him.

  In an instant Ayato's eyes opened wide and yelled. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he glared at me with pure hatred towards me. I then looked below his neck and saw his clothes was soaked.

"hahahahahaha" I laughed amusingly. He groaned and went to his room he slid the door shut and went to his closet. 

Ayato's Pov.

I groaned and opened my door and closed it. I walked to my closet and  grabbed a new shirt.Ugh fuck, she is so annoying why would y/n do that. I took my wet shirt off and all of a sudden I hear my door  open and close I turned to see y/n sitting on my bed.I growled. "Ew fuck, y/n get out of here  I am trying to change." She stood at the place she was.

   "I can always help you ,you can get dizzy and fall hitting your head.so no I won't leave."she smiled smugly and I flipped her off, earning a frown from her. I threw the shirt I was about to put on onto my bed and pulled out a pair of pants as well. I looked back at y/n she was now laying on my bed with on leg bend up and her other leg down straight.She was just reading . I made sure she wasn't looking while I changed. I threw my pants next to my shirt , I didn't need to change my pants I just thought that seemed right and went to the living room to grab my pillow, still shirtless.