Hide x Reader (probably a little lemom)

Days past as hide and his girlfriend saw each other. He went to one college and Y/n went to another. As Days turned into months y/n and hide finally decided to arrange a week to themselves.

Y/N POV.
Oh my god i'm finally gonna get to see my hide I think to myself, I smile softly at the thought of the things we get to do. But little does hide know I have a "special surprise" ready for him when he walks into my house. I hold the black back full of new thongs and laced bras. I Look at them one more time before walking into my house.

I hum softly and sigh as I set the bag into the bathroom. I go to take a shower since hide could arrive any minute. I undressed and got into the cold water singing loud not giving any fucks. As I washed my body I heard the door open and close. HIDE! I mentally thought I forgot he has the key to the house but I kept my cool. After I rinsed my body and dried myself off with the towel i put on my f/c thong and my f/c bra. I smiled and fixed my length/color hair and I put on my Red robe. I walked out the bathroom and was met by an orange-black haired boy om my bed he looked up at me.

"Hey baby" he said as he sat on my bed shirtless and pant less. I bushed deeply, Holy fuck, I thought. I leaned against the bathrooms doorway and bit my bottom lip. "Hey sexy" I smirked softly. He laid back and motioned his finger for me to go over him. In which I gladly did so. He sat up and leaned in and kissed me softly against my lips. I missed his lips I missed his feeling I thought once more. I wasn't nervous though, I mean we fucked like many MANY times before but it feels better and better each time. He pulled me onto his lap and we continued to kiss, he slipped his tongue onto my mouth reclaiming everything he claimed two years ago. I moaned out softly as he slid his hand under my bra. He smirked against my lips. Seconds after he had me pinned with out my robe.....I WAS ROBE LESS. He proceeded to remove my clothing I blushed embarrassed, knowing how I hated my body. Hide looked at me with his "worry" eyes.

" Do you want me to stop,love?" He had me sit on his laps as he had his left hand gently on my cheek. I shook my head "N-No" I stuttered. Hide looked at me. "are you sure?" I nodded. "yes im sure" He smiled softly once more before slowly unclipping my bra. He leaned back back seeing my (non-existent/existent/ Very existent) breasts. "You know these would my favorite part of your body" he said nonchalantly. I smile and nod "you tell me this every time". He leaned in nodding then planting his lips on on left nipple and pulling at it letting it go with a pop. I bit my lip harder. He noticed how I was trying to keep my moans shut. He removed my thongs and started to finger me slightly. I gasped and threw my head back in pleasure.
" aaah~ h-hide" I moaned out. Hide's lips curled into a smile. He pulled his finger out and sucked on the juices.
Hide kissed me softly once more then flipped me over so that I was on my knees and hands.
Hide pulled out his erected 7 inched COCK my heart almost dropped when I felt his COCK pressed against my PUSSY. ((IM USING PORNSTAR WORDS)). Without warning hide slammed into me I gasped and yelped.
"O-ouch h-hide" I stuttered gripping the bed sheets. Hide ignored me and kept thrusting in and out until I was clawing at the sheet. He smacked my ass and kept rubbing my side as he thruster roughly. I kept my eyes closed and whimpered due to a certain pain I was feeling.
"Fuck y/n you got a lot tighter since last time~" he said panting . I smiled slightly and moaned out loud when he rubbed against my g-spot. Hide smirked once more and kept thrusting against that sensitive area. I bit into the sheet and without warning I came and he pulled out and came on my lower back. I opened my eyes panting and my body aching.

HIDE'S POV:
I came after y/n I noticed her body movement seeing her body jitter slightly I heard her whimper a few time then I started to hear a sniffle. Uh oh. I watched as y/n tried to move but I heard another sniffle and noticed she was crying.
"Baby are you okay?" She nodded and slowly moved and grabbed her robe. I picked her up and put her on the guest rooms bed and I went back and cleaned up the room fixing it up and setting up a warm bath. I listened to her little cries and I sped up the tub water.
I walk back to her and she is fast asleep. I sighed softly wiping the dried tears I picked her up and set her down in the tub, the warm water waking her up as I removed her robe. I noticed she hugged her knee as the soaps surrounded her.
"It hurts" y/n muttered my eyes widened
"Did I hurt you?" I asked. She nodded "y-yeah" I stood up and since was already nude I got into the tub and puts her body against mine as I rubed her thigh and sides.
"I'm sorry, you should've said something" I replied.
"I didn't want you to stop and worry" . I sighed deeply.
"Y/n you should always say something. You know that I don't like hurting you or seeing you in pain. I can't handle it when you cry. So next time, tell me if I'm hurting you in any way,shape or form"
Y/n nodded "okay hide". After the bath I picked her up dressed her in her favorite panties and bra and had her put on my shirt

And time skip: they fell asleep.

-sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school. Um also I will update this chapter later.

Comment what other characters you want to see.