Juuzou x reader -sweet kiss

A/N: HI THIS IS SENIOR LIA TALKING- I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS A SOPHOMORE. It was originally really bad but I THINK I DID BETTER UPDATING IT. UHHH YEAH- ENJOY IT, I MADE SURE TO KEEP THE ORIGINAL IDEA SET JUST DIFFERENT ENDING.

Y/n smiled as she walked next to her bestfriend, juuzou. Juuzou talked about what he would do if he met a ghoul. Y/n listened intently and was quite surprised , from the fact she was a ghoul herself.

" Hey something wrong y/n". juuzou asked, stopping in his tracks. Y/n looked at her bestfriend and smiled shaking her head. "No it's nothing" she replied. The white haired male smiled then continued to walk.

Y/N P.O.V

When will I tell him?? Will he still be my friend? will he hate me? and the most important question ...Will he still love me?.... as we walked we went shopping and went to my place. As we walked in my whit black and red house. I smiled and went to try on my clothes, they were for winter and summer at the same time.

_time skip-

Juuzou Pov:

I went to the CCG head-Q and smiled the brightest I have ever smiled, I can't wait until I give the gift to y/n i hope she is going to love it , as I went to one of my co-workers, he handed me a folder and I immediately opened it , "Oh boy,oh boy, a new ghoul to kill" I exclaimed . As I opened the folder my smile immediately dropped. y-y/n?!! . ..but how?

I closed the folder and ran out to look for y/n. I went to her place cause I know how she was when it came down to weekends: I knocked on it and it opened fast. I pushed y/n back and she fell ." juuzou what the hell" she yelled. I pulled out my quinque.

"Im sorry but I have to." I sliced her arm and she hissed in pain, holding her arm as she stood back up and activated her kagune. I dodged to my left as she threw her right but was greeted by her right. I twirled Jason around my waist followed by a hard swing cutting her left arm off deactivating her left side kagune. I didnt want to do this..but there were more things then friendship. She ducked and tripped me sweeping her foot under my legs. Loosing my balance my scythe slipping out my hand. She had her kagune pointed at my neck, threatening to shove it through but she looked defeated. Sadness building up as her eyes started watering- her arm still bleeding. She inhaled roughly before dropping to her knees straddling me, the arm not moving while the tears started to fall- it wasnt water though..it was blood.
"I was gonna tell you..." she said before crying and falling to the side her kagune deactivating.

"J-juuzou you an kill me now" she said in disappointment. I grabbed Jason once I was able to get up  just as I was about to swing, I hesitated for a bit before dropping my weapon and shaking my head.

"No....I can't I I cant. " I mumbled. I felt her smile . Her eyes weak and watery still. Cheek stained with blood: heart racing after that " y-y/n it has been three years...youve done no wrong..nor have you committed any murders..:I want to let you live...I Ill even put in that You were set on fire..please dont let me regret that" I added before kneeling down to her side moving her (h/c) strands away from her face. I kneeed down and kissed her forehead grabbing her detached arm and holding it to her socket letting it heal.

"Im leaving.... but ill be back."

"Okay...Juuzou...thank you...Im scared you wont see me the same though... so I get it if you dont actually want to come back" she explained, laying on her back and closing her eyes.
B
"yeah but I dont want to kill you so Ill be back, I promise" and with that said I left closing the door with my weapon in  its case.

She was gonna die..I know I got the spots. If she didn't then she was just as special as me.
But as ive said before there are more important things than friendship.

Yayy i'm done that's it

hope you enjoyed it