1

Nobody P.O.V

Minato Namikaze and Kushina Uzumaki had just sealed the Kyuubi into their second born son Menma. The three were rushed to the hospital and nobody noticed the black haired baby in the rubble. 

A man with unruly black hair found the baby. He had a ten tailed phoenix next to him.

"He reminds me of you," the phoenix said. The black haired man nodded and started doing hand seals.

"Since his parents aren't going to look after him then why don't we?" The black haired man said. The phoenix nodded and looked up to see the sunset.

"May as well, he does need someone to look after him, right Madara?" The phoenix said to the now named Madara. 

"Of course he does, Shobo-shi," Madara said. The bird looked down at him as he finished the hand seals and the two were transported into the babies mindscape. 

Four years later.

A 4 year old black haired boy walked down the streets in the red light district. He was ignored by everyone he walked past. He looked up too see a blonde kid that was the Hokages son walking down the street with his parents.

He quickly moved to the side to let them pass. The family was smilling happily but if you looked hard enough you could see that the 4 year old blonde boy was looking for something. 

"Menma whats wrong?" The red haired lady that was known as Kushina Uzumaki said to the now named Menma.

"Do you think we will find him?" Menma asked. A look of confusion came onto Kushina's face.

"Who?" She asked. Menma's eyes went wide a little bit because he thought they knew that he had a brother. He looked at his father who also was confused this man was the Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

"My brother, remember?" Menma said tearing up. Minato and Kushina's eyes went wide remembering. They looked at him in shock that he was the only one to remember.

The black haired boy who had gone of to the side was silently watching because he knew that he was their other son, Naruto. He knew because of two of his friends that are sealed inside of him.

"Omg did we really forget our eldest?" Kushina asked. Minato slowly nodded and they looked around along with Menma. Naruto quickly looked away and continued walking towards his run down little house.

Time skip - 2 years (Sorry not much to type)

Naruto had been in the academy for a year and didn't have any friends other then Madara and Shobo-shi. He knew his brother was starting this year and didn't care.

It was the first day back after the christmas holiday and a new year. The kids had a 6 week holiday befor coming back. Naruto walked into the classroom and Iruka greeted him with a smile and a 'good morning'. Naruto replied pilitly and then sat down in the back right corner.

The rest of the students and a few more people came into the classroom and sat down in various places. 

"Ok class welcome to a new year at the ninja academy or for some of you welcome to the academy, may I please have the clan heirs come up?" Iruka asked. Many people went to the front. Naruto didn't budge and neither did Menma. he looked at him with a raised eye brow and so did the rest of the class.

"Menma aren't you a clan heir?" Iruka said looking straight at Menma. All Menma did was huff. 

"I'm the second born, if you want the heir you have to go find my brother where ever he is," Menma said. The class looked shocked minus Naruto. Menma looked around to see what people's reactions were and was surprised to see Naruto looking out the window like he didn't care.

The class looked at Naruto, surprised that he didn't care about the Hokage's first born son.

"What?" Naruto asked. Menma at this point was getting angry at Naruto not knowing that he is his brother.

"Why don't you care? His my brother and has been missing since he was born!" Menma yelled. Naruto just looked at him with uncaring eyes.

"Does that have anything to do with me? At all? No it doesn't and if he has been missing since he was born how would you know about him unless he was younger," Naruto asked. He wanted to see what his brothers reaction would be.

"He is older than me, he is the older twin and my mother told me because she wouldn't forget something like that," Menma said. He was slightly ashamed that his parent hadn't found Naruto yet. 

"Ok enough boys, lets start class," Iruka said. "Ok first we will be introducing ourselves so that we know each other, please say your name, dislikes, likes and dreams," Iruka said and people started to do their introductions. When it came to Menma he smiled.

"The names Menma Uzumaki-Namikaze, I like my family, ramen and foxes, I dislike people who think they own the world and when you have to wait for 3 minute ramen to finish, my dream is to find my brother and to be Hokage!" Menma said/shouted. After more people it came to Naruto who was last. 

Menma decided to listen with one thought in mind 'I better get my self proclaimed rivals name,'

"My name is Naruto - just Naruto, I like my friends, dango and ramen, I dislike idiots, annoying people and snakes, my dream is to be a great Anbu captain," Naruto said. Menma glared at Naruto who only staired blankly at Menma.