7

Naruto P.O.V

I sighed as I entered Sasuke's home. He had probably moved out of the Uchiha compound because of harmful memories. If that had happened to me I would have done the same thing he did. I would never want to live in the place where one of my family killed all the rest of my family.

As Sasuke put the heater on I looked around and found a spare room, what looked like Sasuke's room, a kitchen, a lounge room and a bathroom. Pretty simple really, there was nothing fancy about this place at all.

"Hey Naruto can you come into the lounge room?" I heard Sasuke say. 

"Just wait a sec, I kinda need to call a bird to tell the orphanage where I am before they get a search party out looking for me," I said and I actually needed to. I called a bird and gave him a note I had written for the orphanage. 

"Can you take this to the northern orphanage?" I asked and the bird tilted it head up and down signalling a yes. I then let it fly off. After that, I walked into the lounge only to drop to the ground laughing. Sasuke was wearing the ugliest Christmas jumper.

"There are only Christmas jumpers in this place because I get some each year from villagers. Pick one and sit down," He said. I nodded still smirking at the jumper he is wearing. I looked at the rest of the jumpers and sweat dropped they are all ugly jumpers. 

I looked through them and found a half decent one the had merry Christmas written with fire along with what looked like a phoenix on it wearing a Santa hat and the basing was black. I put it on and sat down. 

"Soooooo...." I said. He just seemed to be thinking.

"Well we can start with what happened in the forest," He said. I just nodded. 

"So does pulling me back and full on kissing mean that you feel the same way I do towards you?" I asked. He blushed at how blunt I was with my question.

"Yeah......" He said. I grinned and literally jumped on him. I knocked the two of us onto the ground. I landed on the bottom, with him on top. He just smirked at our position. I started blushing at the position, while the two in my head were laughing their asses off.

I noticed our faced were only a few inches away from each other and blushed even more. He just continued to smirk and closed the gap between us kissing me. I kissed back melting into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and it worked. 

I soon felt Sasuke's arms go around my waist and pull me closer. I felt Sasuke slid his tongue across my lower lip and I let him in. We fought for dominance but he won again. He moved his tongue around my mouth as if searching for something.

I felt him pick me up still kissing me. I could tell he was having trouble because of my gravity seals. I did a one handed tiger sign and that loosened my seals allowing him to pick me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist so to keep myself up.

(A/N you can tell where I'm going with this can't you? If you don't then I'm headed to some mature content, no like, no read. Please don't report this book because I have warned you)

He then moved us to where I remember his room was. He set me down on his bed and we parted for air. I just lay there ready for what I knew was coming.

"Are you sure about the Naru?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm sure, your the only person I'm ever going to let do this with me," I said with a grin. He smiled and removed his ugly jumper which I was relieved about. I took my jumper off along with the shirt I had on under the jumper. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He parted us so that he can take his shirt off and let it join the other things on the floor. He then put his mouth to my neck and started sucking and biting at it. 

Sasuke P.O.V

As I moved over his neck giving him hickeys I heard him moan and it turned me on just that much more. I moved to the right side of his jaw line and he moaned out. I found his sweet spot. I sucked on that spot harder leaving a reasonably sized hickey. 

I moved to his chest and started sucking and nipping at his hardened nubs while having my other hand play with the other. After a minute or two doing that I gave the other the same treatment.

I then left butterfly kisses down his chest and stomach. I got to the brim of his pants and slid them off and threw them to the ground letting them join the other clothing. I looked at his body and it looked absolutely vulnerable.

I lowered my head to his member and started licking it which made his moans go louder. I then put it in my mouth and started to suck on his member as if it was a lollypop. 

"Sasuke *moan* I'm about........" Naruto couldn't finish as he came in my mouth and I gulped it all down. I smirked slightly as I got up and went into the bathroom and grabbed the lube and a condom. I walked back in and spread Naruto's legs wide and sat in between them. 

I coated three fingers in the lube and then put one into Naruto's hole. I hear him moan out in slight pain but that didn't last long as I started thrusting my finger in and out of him. When I thought he was ready for another I added the second and started a scissoring motion.

When I thought he was good for the third finger I added it in and started thrusting in and out of him. When I was finished I grabbed the condom and rolled in onto my own member. I then coated it in the lube and looked at Naruto.

"You ready?" I ask. He just looked at me and gave me a node. I slowly push into him. At first, he looks like he is in incredible pain but that drifts off to a look of pleasure.

"M-move," he said. At that, I lost complete sanity and just started thrusting slowly at first because of what little sanity I did have. But when Naruto started bidding for more that just went down the toilet and I went hard and fast.

"S-Sasuke *moan* I'm gonna......" He said but came all over our chests. I slowed down so that I can flip Naruto over to try another position. Once we started again I decided that this was a good position because I got to hear Naruto turn into a moaning mess because I hit his prostate and have been ever since we changed position.

I could feel that I was finally climaxing. Naruto had climaxed a few times. 

"Sasuke........" Naruto said and we both came together. I pulled out and took the Condom off tied the top and threw it in the bin. I then lied down next to Naruto. I pulled him into a hug and he put his head on my chest.

"We should do that again sometimes," I said. I looked down at Naruto to see his blush and a slight node. 

"Yeah....... Sasuke lets just sleep I'm tired," Naruto said and snuggled into my chest. I put my chin on his head and we both fell asleep.

(A/N please do not judge, it's my first time writting anything like that. The scene in 'the secret anbu' was done by the original writer of the book.)