Five: Screwed

She blinked a couple of times, before she saw his eyes intently watched over her.

Feeling that her heart was about to explode, her fingers nervously tugged into the first button in her coat. Her breathe hitched, knowing he was patiently waiting for her to strip.

He sat back confidently at the seat, before he felt the tension rising in the air. He gulped, not knowing what could happen next. "You mean, strip?", "That's an informal way to comprehend my instructions, Park. Why are you so hesitant?" He asked casually, even if below the table, his legs were trembling as well. "Hurry, you have others next to you."

"I get it." She muttered, sighing deeply before she loosens the first button of the coat. Biting her lips in hesitation, she averted her eyes away from his as she continued to take off her clothes.

She heard him sigh in defeat, before he stood up from his seat which startled her. She looked up into his eyes before he forcefully grabber her arm as he pinned her into a wall. "Does it take that long to take off your clothes?" He slowly leaned into her face, making her breathing shortened. She uncomfortably blinked her eyes before she averted her eyes. "Should I do it for you?" He retorted, pulling away in defeat as she tried to maintain her composure.

Biting her lower lip, she spoke. "Hyung, are you taking interest in me?" He flinched at her question, before he exclaimed, "Are you crazy?", "I'm sure that others haven't done this examination." She tried to show a smug grin, before he clicked his tongue, with his hand still in her arm.

"Yah, you're hiding something there. Aren't you?" He replied, now firing the question back at her. She raised an eyebrow, before replying, "Ani. Hyung, I'm a guy- don't you dare to like me. What I'm daring you is to take these clothes of me to see." She dared, expecting him to back up and let her go. To her surprise, she felt a tug in the zipper of her pants,

"I'm a manager of my words."

Gulping, she cursed inwardly.

"Manager-nim!" They heard a yell from outside which made them stop together. He pulled away, before he opened the door, running outside due to emergency.

With her face burning, she shook her head from the incident before zipping her pants back up. Hearing the chaos from outside, she saw Changsub being dragged inside the office.

"Yah, What's your problem Changsub-hyung?" Sungjae retorted before he pushed Changsub inside. She curiously peered over the two guys arguing, asking what happened. Sungjae sighed in defeat, "Ask your hyung. I told you to stop making a fuss inside the office, take in charge of Park- i'll be checking outside!" He exclaimed with annoyance in his eyes as he slammed the door from behind.

When he was no longer in reach of them, Changsub chuckled as he clapped his hands together. She was curious of his action, before Changsub stood up, wiping some blood off his lips. "Yah, you should thank me for making up a scene over there. If it wasn't for me then you would have been busted!" Changsub winked, before her eyes widen in delight. She ran over to hug her oppa, as she giggled, "Thank you, oppa! I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for you!"

"Ow, my arms!", "Mianhe."

...

"He's a guy." Changsub repeatedly convinced Sungjae, as he nodded his head, with Sooyoung over hearing the conversation before she confidently left.

"Why were you so curious? It was obvious that he's a guy." Changsub muttered, before giving the files he had recreated in order to fix her appearance within him. "There's this guy named Ilhoon. Well, he spoke things about him. And he also told me to see if he's really a guy, I mean- why would there be a smoke without a fire?" Sungjae replied, fiddling the ballpen that was placed in his table. Changsub nodded, "You're right. But, you see how Park was such a beautiful guy. It's not suspicious to know if some guys are busy making up stories about him." Sungjae bit his lower lip, before he realized that Changsub had said the right thing.