Two: To whom it may belong?

"He's cute."

Whispers were going around the room, as Sungjae completely walked over inside to spot Sooyoung constantly cleaning all the possible spots in the room. His eyes darted into the employees ogling into his new one, making him frown in response. Why are they busy observing a guy? He rolled his eyes, before she bowed in front of him as he smiled.

"Good morning, hyung." She muttered, before he nodded as he sat down. Days had passed, and everything seems so normal. Until, she got used into her own pretending game.

"Mind to tell me about the fuss, outside?" He blinked a couple of times, as she uncomfortably shrugged in response. "They were asking me out, and it's creepy.", "They thought you were a girl." He mumbled, taking a sip of the prepared juice in his table. She replied with a short glance, feeling a little guilty with what he said. Well, damn! She was absolutely a girl! "You really do look like a girl, I wonder how you can manage to grow out as a guy." He smiled, as she replied with a light chuckle as she sat down. "I spent my high school life receiving love from boys, yet they didn't knew that I was a guy. It's kind of fun, since I receive a lot of free chocolates." She grinned, placing her palm at the bottom of her chin as he lightly chuckled. "You're right, but I've got to admit that if you were a girl I might have taken interest in you as well." Her heart beat rises when she heard those words, remembering the day they first met. Would he despise her if he had known this facade? "Hyung, are you taking interest in me?" She saw him roll his eyes, as she smirked. "Ah, hyung. You know that I always warn boys around me, and they end up falling for me. You know, since I'm good looking for both genders." She threw a wink which made him flick into her forehead.

"Keep dreaming, Mr. Park." He replied, before he saw Changsub entered with a playful smile in his lips. "Eoh, here you are. Today is our last day before rest day! You know what to do!" He winked, as Sungjae chuckled back. "I agree!" Her head kept on turning, confused on what they were talking about. Sungjae lifted an eyebrow, before he realized that he had a new employee who doesn't know what this was all about. "Park, mind to mingle with us later night? We always do this in the company." She frowned, knitting her eyebrows together.

Changsub tapped her shoulder, as he winked, "Guys' night! Bring your ladies and let it all out!"

Her eyes widen realizing what they meant. Images flashed into her mind, I'm a girl who would flirt with a girl? She felt herself vomitting at the thought. Sighing, she wanted to make an excuse. Yet, she felt like it would ruin the whole fun. One shot would be enough, right?

_______________________________

"You're crazy!" Seulgi retorted through the other line. "Eonnie, I need to!" Sooyoung whined, as she heard her sigh. "Don't you dare to make yourself drunk again, I would be in the office for over time!" She laughed a little, before saying, "I love you, eonnie!" She heard her sigh in defeat before telling her that she loves her as well.

She dropped the phone call, as she fixed herself deliberately as she ran into the office, spotting Sungjae along with Changsub. Lightly shrugging, she went on with their directions before Sungjae diverted his attention from Changsub to her, real quick. She clicked her tongue, before shrugging. "Took you long enough." Sungjae muttered before playfully chuckling, as she replied with a smug grin. The three of them headed into their manager's car, directing their selves into the bar.

"Whoo!"

Noise filled the atmosphere, girls wearing mini skirts were spotted anywhere, the smell of alcohol were crawling into their bodies. Everyone was busy having their own businesses. Changsub screamed in delight, "This is life!"