The meeting

Damon's P.O.V

"Damon wake up!" I heard someone yelling in my ear. I tried to ignore them but they continued to get louder. "DAMON!" I opened my eyes to a screaming Sebastian. "Okay I'm up, jeez what's wrong with you?" I ask him while also yelling. "I have to introduce you to the king so he knows your here." He said out of breath. That's when I realized that I was laying in a cottage. I quickly stood up and brushed all of the hay out of my hair. Right when I got all of the hay out of my hair Bash threw clothes at me. "What was that for?!" "You can't show up lookng like that, especially in front of my brother." Bash shouted at me, but I could see that he immediately regretted it. "Wait, your the kings brother? why didn't you tell me?" He looked down at the dirty floor kicking the dirt around. "I just didn't want a wealthy noble makingfun of me or bossing me around." Bash said in a quiet voice while still looking at the floor. "It's okay I completely understand where your coming from." I told him while patting him on the shoulder. "Since we're being honest I have to tell you something and you have to promise not to say anything." I said looking him straight in the eye. When I was sure he wouldn't say anything I continued. "The truth is I'm not actually a noble, I'm actually not even from here." Bash looked a little confused but nodded his head. "I know I'm going to sound crazy but I'm not from this time zone. I somehow got stuck here after going into this cave that's controlled by a group of witches, trying to help my friend and..." I stopped for air to see a very puzzled Bash. "And what?" He asked quite eager to know what I had to say. "I'm also a vampire, I was born in the 1800's and was turned into a vampire in 1864." Sebastian simply nodded and bit his lips contemplating what he had just heard. "So your a supernatural being that was brought here by accident because you traveled into a witch cave? Is that correct?" "Yeah that's right." He took in a deep breath and nodded his head. "Well in that case you better get dressed so I can introduce you to the kin.. to my brother." Bash corrected himself and started to walk out the door. "Wait you don't have any questions for me or anything?" I asked him "No it's alright I've heard many things about supernatural things, in fact our court physician happens to be a seer." "Just promise you won't tell anyone." Bash just smiled and nodded as he walked out the door. When I was done getting dressed I opened the wooden door to see Bash standing there. "You look good." He said while smiling. I was wearing a regular black suit with my hair combed down.
"Well let's get going" I said while fixing my tie. We walked through a beautiful garden on the way to the throne room. While we were walking through the garden Bash whispered the names of different kinds of nobles just in case I was confronted by anyone important. As we were walking up the halls a girl with light brown hair walked up to us. "Bash where have you been?!" The girl said with anger, worry, and relief. "I'm sorry I was out hunting." Bash said to the brunette, all she did was raise her eyebrows clearly not believing him. "Okay fine I was helping Lord Salvatore a place to stay last night and I have to present him to my brother and Mary." As soon as he said "Lord Salvatore" I walked forward and smiled lightly. "So if you don't mind I have to take him to the throne room I'll be right back I promise Kenna." Bash said before ushering me into the throne room.     

Mary's P.O.V

"That meeting was so long I thought I was going to die." Francis said as we left the room where we had our meeting. "Well it is necessary that we have them, because if we didn't we wouldn't be able to run our country the right way." I told hm while we walked through the now silent hallway. Well it didn't stay silent for long, not two seconds later a servant came running towards us. "You're majesties you have a visitor waiting for you in the throne room." The servant said quickly while trying to catch his breath at the same time. Francis simply nodded his head and the servant walked away. "Well let's go meet our new friend." Francis said as we walked towards the throne room.

_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<_<             

In the throne room

" Your Majesty I present you Lord Damon Salvatore from Italy." Bash said as he bowed in front of us. Soon enough a dark haired young man walked swiftly into the throne room and stood in front of me and Francis. He was wearing a regular black suit with a black and gold cape around him. "What has brought you here Lord Salvatore?" Francis asked the young man. "I'm having trouble in finding somewhere to stay so I thought I wou-." He was cut off by a small screech from behind him." Damon is that really you?" Catherine asked him with tears in her eyes. Damon turned around and was trampled by Catherine with a huge hug. "Oh I've missed you so much my boy where have you been all these years?" Damon seemed a little confused but smiled in return.

Damon's P.O.V

"Oh I've missed you so much my boy where have you been all these years?" The old woman asked me. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there waiting for someone to say something. 'Aunt Catherine ' I heard Sebastian say quietly. "Aunt Catherine I can't believe that it's you!" I said in a cheerful tone. Catherine simply hugged me again while swaying. "Um... am I missing something?" The King said clearing his throat. "Oh yes of course, Francis this is your cousin Damon, he disappeared about 5 years ago." Catherine said out of breath while explaining the situation to her son. "He's been gone for so long, you have to let him stay here." Francis looked at me observing everything about me. It soon started to get awkward so he eventually spoke. "Of course he can stay mother! I'm glad to see more of my family!" He said as he stood up and hugged me. "Nice to meet you cousin." Francis said. "Oh I have an idea we should have a dinner tonight! I can ask the servants to prepare a special dinner." Catherine said as she ran off happily. "Well I guess we are going to have a family dinner, see you later cousin." Francis said as he walked away. Not long after a raven haired beauty walked in front of me following the King. "Welcome to France Lord Salvatore." She said with a kind warm smile. "I'm Mary"