Hands off the merchandise

Today we were going to film a new video for Phil's channel, he said we were going to "make" something together, but I didn't except a cooking video.

"Phil we are not running a cooking show here, we literally have nothing a proper chef would. The most exciting thing in our kitchen is probably this."
I gesture to the breakfast bar, cluttered with magazines and our laptops.

"Yeah, but I really like it when you're in my videos! Plus, don't be lazy, I know that you're just going to go sit on your butt, and go on your computer if I let you out of filming." Phil said assertively. I just shrugged, what could I say, I was merely doing my job, fulfilling my role of, Internet Cult Leader.
"Phil, the internet is my job..." I started. He made his way up to me, resting his hands on my shoulders.
"Which is why you should help me film." I look at him dismissively.

"please baby?" He said, with puppy dog eyes and a pout. I rolled my eyes, his faced then changed to an evil smirk.
"Oh my god phil, you know how I feel about pet names." I sigh, ignoring the fact that my cheeks were red. I was not admitting that I enjoyed his attempt at seducing me. "They're cheesy, tacky and meant for couples who are too--"

Phil kissed me mid sentence, slowly backing us up into the wall. His hands lightly grazed my shoulders and dragged down to my waist. Finally he broke the kiss and spoke at me with swollen lips.

"Clingy?......Now if that doesn't convince you to make cookies with me, I didn't think I'd have to be bending you over the breakfast bar today, just to get my way." He laughed softly, our torsos pressed against one another, hands still guarding my waist.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed, pushing him away as he began stumbling backwards in a giggling fit. "And would It kill you to start with cookies? We could've been filming by now."

Phil caught his breath from giggling and came back up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Alright alright, that's the enthusiasm I like to hear! Let me get the camera." Phil shuffled out of the room, probably going to his bedroom closet to fetch the Nikon stored away on a tripod. I smiled to myself, for an idiot, he was smart enough to know how to persuade me.

-------
"And for the ingredients you will need....." I say expectedly, watching as Phil grabs the bag of flour and some other items.

"Flour!.... sugar!..... and a Gengar!" He laughs, holding up the flour and sugar, along with the plush Pokémon toy, Gengar. I just shake my head.

"No phil, we don't need a Gengar, actually the rest of the ingredients are just egg and milk." I add in, grabbing the Gengar and tossing it across the room. Phil frowns at the camera for a second then immediately resumes his smiling face.
----------

Half and hour into the video, the cookies were cut and on the tray.

"Okay Phil, what now?" I ask, gesturing towards the camera as if I'm asking the audience as well.

"Well...Daniel, we put those babies in the oven for 10-15 mins until slightly golden!" He exclaimed, opening the oven door and popping our two cookie sheets on the rack.

"So while your waiting, find something productive to do." I chime in.

"Or just do the intermission dance." Phil says, bouncing from foot to foot shaking his hands in the air. A serious smirk plasters his face.

This might sound stupid, but I really wanted to kiss him when he started dancing.

"Okay Phil.... I think that enough 'intermissioning'". I pull Phil out of frame, and he laughs then walks up to the camera and turns it off, just until the cookies are done. I go to grab one of the dish towels to start cleaning up, but it slips from my hand and lands on the floor. As I go to pick it up, I feel two eyes on me.