Chapter 5

"Woooow!" I said not believing my eyes.

"This place is huge" Ry said.

"And awesome" Spence added.

"And ours for the whole summer" Ez said with a huge smile on his face.

We all stared at the huge beach house infront of us. It is Mom's parents house, they moved away from London a few years ago and came over here to Miami to live out the rest of their lives. It was our first time visiting them, they usually came over to us.

My grandfather came out and rushed over towards us.

"Hello Crimson and Ezra you have grown up, you aren't so little anymore" my grandfather said hugging and kissing us.

"Grandfather, we missed you so much" we said hugging him back. He greeted Spence and Ry with friendly hugs.

My grandmother walked out and came over towards us. She hugged my brother and greeted our friends and came towards me.

"Oh my dear lord Crimson, you are the splitting image of your mother" my Grandmother said and began tearing up.

Our biological Mum passed away, there was complications with my birth and she didn't make it, my biological dad also passed away when we were younger, he couldn't cope with the loss of my mom and having to raise two children so he committed suicide, Ez and I were too young to remember either of them. My biological mum's sister - Rachel couldn't have kids of her own and she and her husband accepted us with open arms. They have been like our real parents ever since and we're so grateful for them.

"Hi Grandmother, I have missed you" I said avoiding the subject, even though 18 years have passed, you cannot really get over the loss of your child, and I don't blame my grandmother for still mourning.

My parents taxi arrived and my grandparents went down to greet them, casual conversation flowed and we then all headed into the beautiful beach house.

It was everything that I expected it to be, it had 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a dinning area, a huge tv room, a kitcheN, 2 sitting rooms and a 'peace room' as my grandparents called it, it was just a huge plain white room with a glass ceiling, it was pretty damn cool.

Spence and I got our own rooms since we're girls and because we sort of cried for it. Ry and Ez had to share a room, but just until my parents left. My parents are leaving in two weeks because my dad has work and my mum doesn't want to leave him alone at home.

Mine, spence's, my brothers and Ry's rooms were all on the top floor, and my Grandparents and parents were on the bottom.

"Mum! Spence and I are going to the beach!" I called out from the door.

"Okay sweety, be back before supper" she shouted back.

The beach house is literally on the beach. We just had to walk a few steps and we were in the ocean.

"Ohmyword, its so beautiful here! I love it". Spence called out. I grinned and nodded.

This was a private beach and there is only 3 other beach houses near by that share it with us.

Spence and I pulled off our shorts and tops and laid in our bikini's on our towels. Spence and I had always been a bit chubby through out high school, but we had been hitting the gym 4 times a week since the last 6 months. We weren't skinny like we planed, we didn't have the thigh gap or perfect stomach but we atleast felt more comfortable in a bikini than we did a year ago.

We sat in silence taking in the beautiful sight infront of us, the sun was setting and reflecting amazing shades of red, yellow and orange on the water. It was almost as if the sun melted into the ocean.

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice the group of girls that came onto the beach.

"Who are they?" Spence asked me .

"I have no idea" I said trying to get a better look at them.

"They're coming over here" Spence said quickly.

I looked over at the group of boys and girls heading towards us. There were 4 girls.

As they got closer I noticed the two of the girls were twins. They were absolutely gorgeous. They had long blonde hair, blue eyes and sunkissed skin, their bodies were perfect in every way a they made my self-esteem sink like the titanic. The other two girls were just as pretty as the twins, the one was a tall leggy red head and the other girl was curvy and had short brown hair.

"This is a private beach, you may only be here if you have a house here" One of the twins said rather rudely

"We do have a house here. We're staying the Whites Residence." I said back.

"Oh, really? Sorry" she said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it" I said with a small smile.

"I'm Haley" she smile.

"And I'm Heather" Her twin said.

"And I'm Kat and this is Sydney" the red head said.

They seemed pretty nice.

"Hey I'm Crimson, but you can call me Crim" I said smiling at them.

"I'm Spencer" Spence said with a wave.

We made friendly conversation and they couldn't get over the fact that Spence and I were from the UK. They kept making us say weird things like buttersock and oatmeal. They even asked us if we knew One Direction or Ed Sheeran. I was tempted to lie and say yes, but I decided against it.

"We have to get home for supper" I said standing up.

"What already?" The brunette asked.

"Yeah, my grandmother prepared a huge meal" I said motioning for Spence to get up.

"Let's hang out again." Spence said with an excited smile.

"Yes sure! We'll meet you here tomorrow?" The red head asked.

We nodded in response and said our goodbyes.

When we got home the table was set already and my grandfather and Dad were already seated. My brother and Ry came and sat down as well.

"Where were you guys?" My brother asked eyeing us suspiciously.

"We were at the beach" Spence said.

"And we met some hot girls for you guys" I said winking at them.

"Really?" They asked at the same time.

"Yeah we're gonna meet them tomorrow again, you can come with us if you want" I said shrugging.

"Sure thanks Crim" my brother said grinning.

I looked over at Ry to see him staring at me. He had a expression that I could quite understand. I walked away and went to go help in the kitchen.

++

After supper we all sat around the table and spoke about what's been going on in our lives, my Grandmother brought our her famous English Toffee and Apple pie. We all spoke until after midnight and finally my parents and grandparents went to bed.

"So tomorrow we're all going to the beach right?" Spence asked looking at all of us.

"Yeah I think it will be fun" Ez said grinning.

"Maybe you'll get laid" I said laughing at him.

"I can get laid anytime I want to, Right Ry?" He said looking over at Ry.

"Yeah bro, I think its those curls of yours that do the trick" Ry said sarcastically, playing with his hair.

We all laughed at my brother, he has thick dark brown curly hair and decided to grow it so it almost looks like he has an afro. He loves his hair more than anything else.