Chapter I

Warning rated M for mature will contains raw violence, harsh language, harsh humor, alcohol, drug use, and suggested sexual them.

You have been warned...

I DO NOT own the Metal Gear Solid franchise at all if I did I wouldn't be making stories about it I would be making more games. I do however own the characters that I write about, Known as Elijah, and Erin to name a few understand. for those just starting this story, the actual apocalypse DOES NOT happen until the 8th chapter. I wanted my story to be original and ever last movie or story starts air dropped into the middle of the whole situation then explain why such a thing happened.

I thank you for reading and enjoy

ELIJAH

Elijah arose in a pool of cold sweat today, like every day. The painful dreams of old memories haunted his sleep. He looked at the alarm clock on the side table to the left of his bed with groggy eyes; he could have sworn it sounded like gun fire. It was 7:40 am... he did a double take looking at the clock once more and quickly turned the clock alarm off and got dressed. He only had on a pair of metal dog tags, and some night pants on. He switched to a pair of faded jeans and found a dark blue short sleeved shirt and put those on too. He buttoned the shirt up to the second highest button. Then grabbed his wallet and flipped it open to a picture of himself with his parents, little brother, and baby sister.

"Kind of a rough start huh guys" he said to the picture as if it could talk back.

He flipped it closed, then put on a tan brown pair of thick soled work boots, and snatched a key chain with four keys on it, off of the same side table his clock was on by the bed. He grabbed a motorcycle helmet, his galaxy S 4, a cool pair of skullcandy SYLR over-ear headphones, sky blue in color, and a small book bag that was barely full of school supplies that it looked almost flat. He quickly moved over to the other side of the single floor flat garage. He saw his old UFC grade punching bag, rugged and duct tape patched up the major tears in its fabric, hanging at the center of the room.

He saw his metal pull up bar, that was bolted to the ceiling in the west side of the flat. A bench press was pushed against the wall, width wise with at least eighty pounds of weight on each end of the bar. It had a metal structure but a somewhat plush back rest last time he used it. Next to the bench was a small weight rack holding weight plates and dumbbells of ten, thirty, forty, and fifty pounds in mass sitting on it. He had a king sized bed with blue covers and pillows near the bathrooms door.

A tall lamp stood next to the bed on the other side on its own and a desk, with its own lamp and laptop, sat upon its surface. He also had a small walk in closet in the northwest corner of the flat garage. A simple table that sat four easily and had the chairs to prove it, was a little ways away from the bathroom and bed. There was small kitchen with a double sink, cabinets and pantry stock piled with food and cooking tools. It also had a stove oven, fridge. All the windows were covered with the blinds so it was pretty dark, but he could still see it.

The large home had a half circle sectional couch that faced an average flat screen bolted to the east wall with a coffee table between the two objects, along with a Gatorade and snack filed mini bar. An Xbox 360 along with an assortment of games such as call of duty and halo, with two controllers and a remote sat on a black end table underneath the TV. Finally an actual garage space in the southeast corner of the home that has a couple tool shelves, and a motorcycle.

A cherry red CBR600RR sport bike with a fender eliminator, it also had an extra helmet much like the one he held in his hands, it covered the whole head and had a shaded visor to cover the eyes from the sun. The bathroom and the kitchen had a tiled floor, while the rest of the place had carpeting except the garage area. There was also a ladder to the roof top, to get an amazing view of the valley nearby his home. He had opened the garage door with a button and as the door came up, sunshine flowed in as he was putting on the helmet.