Chapter Two

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I sighed and answered. " Hello?" I said. " When can I see my daughter?" I sighed. " Eric..... What do you want..." I said. " To see my fucking daughter. " He said. " You can't see your fucking daughter. I have told you before." I said, hanging up. I got up and stretched. I noticed Lexus was out of her bed. I walked downstairs and saw her watching Spongebob. " Morning, Lexie." I said, sitting next to her. She smiled and sat in my lap, watching a little yellow sponge and a pink star talk to eachother. After awhile, I dropped her off at day care and went shopping. I went into a shop and ran into Mitch. " Hey, Madison.." He said, smiling. " Hi, Mitch." I said. We walked around and talked and such. After awhile I went and picked up Lexus. 

        I was walking around town with Lexus when I saw Eric. " Crap..." I said, picking her up and walking quickly. " Madison!" He yelled. I ran to my car and put her in the back seat. I tried getting my door open, but he shut it. " Let me see my daughter." He said.  " Get away from me, Eric...." I whispered, shutting and locking Lexus in the car. " Let me see my fucking daughter...." He growled. " Get the hell away from her." Someone said. I looked over and seen Mitch. " Who the hell is this?" Eric said. " My name is Mitch. Get the fuck off of her." He said, pulling me away from him. " She's my girlfriend." Eric lied. " Bull fucking shit I am!" I protested. " Can you just... Leave me alone, Eric...." I whispered, looking at my crying daughter. " Fine..." He said, walking away. I sighed and looked at Mitch.

        Mitch drove Lexus and I home that night. We talked as Lexus slept. I talked about my past with Eric and how my parents don't talk to me anymore. I became teary eyed and Mitch parked infront of my house. " Madi, don't cry..... Everything will be alright..... I'll always be here for you.... I swear to God I will never let you down...." He whispered as he wiped my tears away. I looked into his eyes and he stared into mine. He slowly leaned in, as did I. " Mommy... Are we home yet?" Lexus asked, rubbing her eyes. I pulled away from Mitch and looked at her. " Yes, baby." I said, getting out. " Thanks for the ride Mitch...." I said, getting Lexus and going inside. He walked home and I went to bed.