Chapter Four

The next morning, I woke up to my phone going off. I looked at the caller-ID and it was Mitch. " Hey." I answered, sitting up. " Hey, um, sorry for calling you so early, I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out on a date tonight..." He said softly. I smiled. " Sure." He laughed. " Seriously? Like, legitimately?" He said. " Yes, Mitch, I would love to go on a date with you." I said. " Great, so, when are you free?" He said. " Hm.. Well, I'm dropping Lexus off at her grandmother's today, so today after 2." I said. " Great, I'll come over at about 3." He said. " Great, I'll be here." We hung up and I smiled.  I got out of bed and woke Lexus up. " Time to get ready to go to grandma's." I said, getting her ready.

                It turned 3 and Mitch wasn't over yet. I sighed and waited alittle bit longer. It was a little after 4 and I started to get worried, so I grabbed my keys and drove over to his house. His motorcycle and his truck was still in the garage, but, there was another car, Jodie's. I walked inside and looked around, seeing clothes everywhere. I prepared for the worst.

                I was walking upstairs and I heard noises. I walked around, finding Kena's room. It was painted in pink and purple with drawings everywhere. I walked closer to the noise. I opened the door, finding Mitch and Jodie in the bed together. I gasped and ran out. " Madison! Wait!" Mitch said after seeing me run off. He pushed Jodie off of him and pulled his pants on and ran after me. I was just down the stairs when he caught up to me. " I'm sorry, just wait!" He said, grabbing me. " What the fuck, Mitch?! Like fucking seriously?! We had a fucking date and you're banging your ex?!" I shouted, pulling away and walking out. I got in the car, ignoring Mitch shouting my name. I drove off, fast. I was driving down the road, balling my eyes out, when a semi-truck was driving, I swerved onto the same side road as he was on and got struck.