-Chapter1-

Journal
~4/26/14~
Dear lord thank you for getting me through this long week of working 2 weeks straight with just 18 hours of sleep! I've had a long week but I knew you were by my side getting me through it all. You are my savior and I will keep pushing everyday to get my
life together as a single women.

  As I closed my journal I made my way up to my tiny sand colored bedroom where all my personal belongings layed. Beside my Full-sized bed layed my heart all in one furry 4-legged friend, my adorable Boomer laying sound asleep. I reached down and gave him a big ole' kiss above his right eye before headed to my last long day at work before vacation. I walked to my crowded closet and put my Hunter Green Polo on that read "Kat Erobine" and my Navy Blue jeans, raced down the oak staircase and threw my hair in a donut bun and set off for Janise Garden and Nursing.

  As I pulled in the empty 1-inch gravel parking lot with my dream car the Cherry red Ford Fusion, I got out and quickly made my way through the pathway of thousands of Tomato plants and Ferns up to the main entrance to the Green House. My boss was waiting for me to arrive and clock in at my assigned time 6:15 on the dot. "Kat I have assigned you to water all vegetable plants and replant these Yellow and Red Roses please and I will have Josh and Candise do everything eles" said my grumpy but very kind for once boss Gillian Kandry, "Yes ma'am and would I need to use the regular gardening soil for these rose bushes?" , "Yes and add a tinsy bit of fertilizer if you can". As I walked through the shed that held shovels, bags of mulch and potting soil I caught a horrible smell coming from outside the shed "YUCK! a dead mouse!" I hurried out and closed the shed door and began potting.

As I left was about to leave work Gillian motioned me to come over to her working desk and she handed me my check of eighty-five dollars for doing extra the last week "Have a blessed and safe vacation Kat!" she hollard as a turned and waved goodbye. On my way home I stopped at the Starbucks on Ballbury street to get a Vanilla-Moca my favorite. As I turned to look for a table cleared a man with a gorgeous smile and dreadlocks caught me eye, he looked back at me and I hurried and turned away nervous. He walked over to my table on the left side of the restaurant and asked "Is this seat taking beautiful", I could feel myself blush "Nope just me". He sat down across from me, he was wearing a white t-shirt with True Religon jeans and a silver chain with a small cross on it. "So whats your name?" he asked as he took a sip of his Latte, " Katrina or Kat for short, whats yours?", " Dwayne but my fans call me Tunechi or Lil Wayne" I nodded my head and smiled " Wow fans? Are you famous or something?" I said, " Yes Im a well-known rapper and I also love skateboarding, could I possibly get your number?". I smiled with nervousness but I wrote my 7 digit number down on a napkin and we both said Goodbye and walked out. On my way home I couldnt get the picture of him out of my head, he was a medium shaded African American man with tattoos and a out-going and very kind personality.

That night I made supper for just me and my Boomer, toasted brown Chicken Pot Pies with potatoe wedges and a cup of Champagne for later. The NOW (NewOrleans Weather) was on in the medium sized living room, 15% rain and Wednesday 65% rain "Ugh thats sucks" I said upsettingly. I let Boomer out to use the restroom and headed up to my bedroom and slumped down on my bed. My rose gold Iphone 6 brightened up with a text from a unknown number reading :

    "Hey, This is Dwayne from the coffee shop (: I would love to get to know you and maybe start a relationship! If you get a chance call me".

I clicked the reply/write message text box and typed back :

     Lol Hi and yea I would love to get to know you more, you seem really chill! but im goinf hop in the shower then we can get on the phone if you feel like it! ttyl .

I thought to myself: "I didnt think he would be interested in a girl like me woww" I turned my phone off and hopped in the warm misty shower that was literally screaming my name! When I got out I put on my Mint Green fuzzy Victoria Secret bath rob on and braided my long curly hair to the side and unlocked my phone. Dwayne had sent 3 new messages and 2 missed calls since Ive been in the tub wow. I texted him back and said :

     " Lol im so sorry I was in the shower but we can talk now but not to long ive had a long day at my job!"

My phone started buzzing my Tpain Shawty ringtone as soon as I sent the text! We talked on the phone longer then I expected that night. We talked about everything from our age to moving in with each other and him getting me a rapping label started career with him. I also love his funny personality and swag! I think I kinda like him just a little besides the fact that he smokes weed! But other then thats he's ight ;)