Look A Little Deeper » Louis Tomlinson

[Louis]

"Louis. If you do not get your attitude together, I will have no choice to release you from your contract as part of One Direction."

I merely shrugged in response, it's not that big of a deal is it?

"That's it, as of now One Direction is offically on a definite highanus." Simon declared slamming his hands down on the desk.

"What does that mean?" Liam croaked looking up at Simon with glossy eyes.

Pansy.

"As of now, One Direction, is officially over for the summer. You will be sent home on different flights immediately. You are to spend all summer with your families, and are to have NO contact with each other. And you can all thank Louis for this." He spoke rubbing temples.

A chorus of groans filled the room, no one knowing exactly what to say.

"Dismissed." Simon said forcing us to leave in silence.

[Ella. Elle]

The doorbell chimes of the old Tomlinson home. I smelled preparing for another day of work, with four of the sweetest children ever.

"Hello Ella!" Jay greets swinging the door wide open with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Hi Jay." I greet.

"Come in, come in, you must be cold, it's raining cat's and dogs out there!" she says pulling me inside the nice warm house.

"Ellie!!" I hear two little voices yell.

"Daisy, Phoebe!" I cheer back pulling them in for a hug.

"Thank you for coming, and staying with them, while I travel." She says grimacing.

"Oh it's not a problem at all, I love these cute little children to bits and pieces." I beam balancing the twins on my hips.

"Okay, well good luck. Goodbye girls!!" Jay hollars, before picking up her backs and heading out the door.

Welcome to the summer of our lives.