Two » Ears

Rain pelted down on top of the tin roof that remained above my head. The noise from the tele downstairs created a somewhat peaceful aroma.

But inside of me, it was everything but calm. I wasn't sure how I should feel about a babysitter coming to watch my little sisters' when I'm here and can do it myself.

Okay, maybe that's not all entirely true.

I met my mother downstairs, as she had just finished placing her bags in the boot of her car. I hadn't questioned where she'd be for a deal of the summer; I wasn't sure if I simply didn't care, or just didn't feel the need to baby gate my mum.

"Ellie!!" I hear the twins screech.

This was followed by the melodic voice of Ellie. I sighed clumsily tripping and nearly falling down the stairs.

"Be good children!! I love you!!" My mother yelled as the door shut tightly behind her.

Walking out into the main living room, I come face-to-face with the girl.

What the hell, are we seriously hiring Scenes now? Wow, that's pathetic. I thought to myself.

"Who are you supposed to be?" I asked ; rather snappily.

"Excuse me?" She asks, her eyes filling with anger.

"You heard me," I reply.

"I'm Ella. But please don't hesitate to call me.. Well Ella. Only good children can call me Ellie." She snaps, and my eyes widen.

"That's right asshole, I'm here to babysit you to. And I don't put up with two year olds." She states crossing her arms.

"Oh, no you're not-"

"Oh you don't think so? Why else did your mother leave me in charge; and not you?"

"Because-"

"Because I know how to do things, without being a total asshole!" She snaps at me.

I take a minute to think of her words.

I roll my eyes before walking away. "Bitch." I muttered loud enough for her to hear.

As soon as I'm to my doorway, my phone vibrates.

Mum: behave for Ella Louis. She's in charge of all of you. See you in a month baby.

Boo-bear: You're kidding me right?

Mum: Absolutely not. Now behave. Love you.xx

I throw my phone down on the bed groaning in frustration. This was going to be the longest month of my life..

[Ellie]

After Louis had stormed up the stairs, I just couldn't seem to stop smiling. I have being a straight up puta to someone, but here's the thing. I don't put up with shit from pricks who think just because they are famous.

I know how wrong that sounds; I do. I really do. But I just won't put up with it.

"Ellie?" Daisy asks looking up at me.

"What do you need sweetie?" I asked crouching down to her hight.

"Can we have pizza rolls?"

"At eight-thirty in the morning?" I smile.

She nods jutting out her lower lip.

"Please?"

"Okay squirt, I guess we can do that."

She smiles really big before running off to find Phoebe.

I suppose I should go ask His-Royal-Pain-In-My-Ass if he wants anything.

As I go to walk up the stairs I feel two little girls cling to my leg.

"What are you doing Squirt? And how about you Itsy?" I ask prying them from my legs.

They both looked at each other before cracking goofy looking smiles, their missing teeth showing their newest milestones.

"Nothing." They both answered simultaneously.

"You two are dorks." I chuckled balancing both of them on my hips.

It was when I started walking that Daisy began talking, "Where are we going?"

"Upstairs to get your pain-" I catch myself, and cover up with a cough. "Your brother to see if he wants some food to."

She just nodded and stuck her thumb in her mouth.

Walking up the stairs had become a work out carrying two fifty-four pound girls. Signing to myself as I reached the top of the stairs before reaching the hallway that lead to the bedrooms.

"Which room is your brothers' girls?" I asked.

"That one!" Phoebe pointed.

Gee, that really helps a bunch..

It was then my answer became apparent as he exited his room, keys in hand, his mobile in the other.

"Where are you going?" I ask nicer this time.

"Out." He answers.

"Out where?" I persist as he continues walking away from me.

"It's not your business. As far as I'm concerned, out should be good enough for you. Now goodbye."

He just walked out, leaving the air thick with tension. I was more than a little pissed off at his attitude. To be frank, i was more worried for his safety than anything.

Oh, today was going to be a long day...

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sitting on the couch, I rested, off my feet for what felt like more than a second today.

But it wasn't time to relax, how could I be relaxed when it's nearly one thirty in the morning, and he hasn't come home since he left at nine this morning.

This was not okay. Not even a little bit. I was beyond pissed off now. This was honestly beyond anything expectable.

The door opens and slams hard against the wall making the entire house shake.

Seriously?!?!

In stumbles Louis, smelling an awful lot like he'd been drinking. Something wasn't sitting right. And I was going to get to the bottom of it.

And there,

Would be hell to pay.

Wey Hey Kitty-Cats!

Sorry it took me awhile to write this. Goodness though! This story will be updated roughly everyday until the first five or so chapters are up! So be watching for that! I love you guys. Your excitement is overwhelming.. [I'm being sarcastic there]. Anyways, as always thanks for reading, I love you all! P.s I don't do anything you read in this story...

~Catty Carl.x