ten.

"i want to tell my friends that we're dating." seulmin blurts out, biting her lower lip as she hugs her knees.

seokmin looks at her, hint of sadness in his eyes. he sighs, "baby, you can't."

seulmin buries herself between her knees and stomach, huffing as she furrows both her eyebrows. "i know." she mumbles, "i don't get why i can't."

seokmin stays quiet.

"am i not worthy enough for people to know that i'm your girlfriend?" that question caught seokmin by surprise. his eyes widens a little as he opens his mouth to say something, but quickly closes it.

they stayed silent, the only thing that can be heard was the sound of the leaves swishing in the cold night and the steady breathing of the two. the air suddenly feels heavy for seulmin.

"you know that's not it, seulmin." seokmin finally spoke, voice monotone as he looks down.

seulmin pouts a little, "i know," she mutters, "i'm sorry, i always keep on bringing that up." she looks up at the sky, looking at the stars yet again.

seokmin smiles a little and looks at seulmin, admiring her as she looks at the sky in amazement. he puts his right arm around her as seulmin rests her head on his shoulder.

"it's okay, baby," he says, "i'm sorry too."

---

ya'll i'm so happy for seventeen like i literally almost cried in school ;-; im so proud of them they deserve the whole entire world tf

the svt x gfriend was so fucking cool wtf ??? like ??? and they played boomboom wtf i screamed !!!1!1!1!

i'm also proud of exo and bts omg

bts really deserved the award ,,, yoongi crying made me cry too wtf

and jin and jungkook :,(

good job to my babies <3