fifteen.

"why?" he asks after minutes of silence that felt too uncomfortable in seulmin's opinion.

the latter lets out a breathy laugh-- a shaky one. she looks above, staring at the clouds.

it's the saturday morning already, and just an hour later, people would start getting out of their houses to get to wherever. they didn't notice how long they had stayed outside, too caught up with the sudden confession coming from seulmin.

"what do you mean why?" seulmin tries not to be bitter, tries not to let anger take over her.

seokmin sighs and looks down, biting down on his lip. "did... did i do something wrong?" he asks, waiting for an answer.

"i don't understand anymore." seulmin blurts out, ignoring the question he asked. to seulmin, the question was unbelievably stupid.

"understand what?"

"whether you still
love me or not."

seokmin slightly furrows his eyebrows in confusion, "but i do."

seulmin smiles bitterly, "but it feels like you don't."

seokmin opens his mouth, about to say something before she was cut off by seulmin.

seulmin stood up with a small huff, dusting the invisible dust of off her. she looks at seokmin one last time, staring deeply into his eyes-- the eyes she fell in love with; the eyes that looked like the stars that she loved dearly, filled it.

"let's talk later."

she put her cold hands inside the pocket of her grey hoodie, and left seokmin to his own thoughts.

seokmin didn't stop her.